Active Topics

I have had my N9 since 2013 and the other day I have noticed that the Twitter app and Skype app that came with the N9 have lost my user name and password. I am not sure why and I have not reset the device.

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
if it loosing your credentials every reboot, that could be because big yellow exclamation mark you got after flashing unsigned firmware.

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
I have never reflashed this N9 Still running on what it came with. Had an update to PR 1.3 over wifi back in 2013 but that is all.

The Following User Says Thank You to ka9yhd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 104 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Poland
Regarding Skype, they dropped support for older devices in October so this could be the issue.
As for twitter, check this solution. Works fine except it doesn't show avatars anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to prosper For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by prosper View Post
Regarding Skype, they dropped support for older devices in October so this could be the issue.
As for twitter, check this solution. Works fine except it doesn't show avatars anymore.
Yes I have seen that Twitter no longer shows avitars. Also the Twitter app keeps freezing and I keep getting a message of Twitter app is not responding close app or keep it open.

Some time back I had met someone who had developed a Twitter app called TwimGo. Which I have on my N9 and it works great.

Posts: 509 | Thanked: 626 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Mexico/Germany
Skype still working on my N9 (logged in succesfully)