Active Topics

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Same problem here. Cant connect. Always searching for data connection. Can anybody verify if this is a Harmattan specific problem or does other platforms also have this error?
tried android n iphone they don't have any of the searching for data connection issues. Also was surprised to see how instant is there push notification compare to a small lag on n9

This issue is not solved yet, idk what’s wrong with the app.

Well from today on and my continous fcking with it by deleting reinstalling the xms itself and the Nokia account, i cant even receive any messages now.

Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Well from today on and my continous fcking with it by deleting reinstalling the xms itself and the Nokia account, i cant even receive any messages now.
i will try by re flashing the device to see if the problem is some type of a tweak

Originally Posted by Noztradamus View Post
i will try by re flashing the device to see if the problem is some type of a tweak
did reflash help any?

Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
i Tried with my brother's lumia. It is working perfectly and his notifications are instantaneous.

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

It is quite extreme to have to reflash and reset your N9 to factory state just to get an app working. Can eBuddy developers please put more effort into developing this app? Many bugs are just not attended to in a timely manner. I don't want to quibble for an app which is free but there is a limit to users' patience.

The Following User Says Thank You to SamGan For This Useful Post:
feels like yet another step child product coming from n900 when am i going to learn from my mistakes?

The Following User Says Thank You to somedude For This Useful Post:
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Interestingly, I am also not able to login here:https://web.ebuddyxms.com

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Originally Posted by ejasmudar View Post
Interestingly, I am also not able to login here:https://web.ebuddyxms.com
i am able to log in on there no problem but its so slow that it is just ubusable. Are You also not able to receive any messages or just nit able to send?