Posts: 909 | Thanked: 216 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Bremen, Germany
propably a regional difference.

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by Svengalis View Post
LOL - obviously they didn't. Do you honestly think that someone at Amazon snatched the adapters out of both N900s?
Ummm, I didn't say that. Why don't you read what 'cpitchford' posted directly below your comment. We were all under the impression that the adapter would be in the box, no biggie now that I ordered a third party one but it's the 'principle' of the fact is all.

Go flame somewhere else cause it's not needed here.

-Socrates 469 BC

Originally Posted by spinnukur View Post
Probably, but yeah--from everything I saw, including the US reviews it showed the adapter being in their.
Probably calling the USB cable a charger adapter, since you can use it to charge from a computer instead of the wall plug. They probably don't know the other adapter even exists.

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Uh, The one I bought from the NFS NYC store had a charger in the box... Different SKUs being provided to third party retailers? What does the product description say re: box contents?

Originally Posted by hypnotik View Post
Uh, The one I bought from the NFS NYC store had a charger in the box... Different SKUs being provided to third party retailers? What does the product description say re: box contents?
They all had chargers in the box. What is being discussed is an adapter that allows Nokia chargers for other tablets and phones, that has a 2 mm coaxial plug, to be used with devices that get charged from a micro USB plug.

Last edited by j.s; 2009-12-16 at 19:23. Reason: typos

Posts: 486 | Thanked: 154 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ New York City
Originally Posted by j.s View Post
They all had chargers in the box. What is being discussed is an adapter that allows Nokia chargers for other tablets and phones, that has a 2 mm coaxial plug, to be used with devices that get charged from a micro USB plug.
Ok. I see. My box didn't have that adapter, either... not sure why they would include an unnecessary accessory.

Posts: 378 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Denmark
Mine came with the adapter for old nokia chargers. Bought in denmark. Nice cause now i can have a charger by the couch and one by the bed