Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
For people who ordered from Amazon at an earlier date only to cancel and reorder to get the $50 rebate--keep hounding Amazon to have them place your order on 'Priority Status.'

This morning I received an email from Amazon stating my N900 will be delivered Dec.8th ( Tuesday ). I originally placed my order on Sept.19th and placed a new order on Nov 20th after Tanisha ( Amazon sr.manager ) stated their was no line for pre-orders ( remember that fiasco ) and that I would get my phone with everyone else.

Well after at least 60+ emails and phone calls of hounding Amazon CS, the priority status email came this morning with a delivery estimate of next Tuesday.

Oh...and thank goodness it's Friday, Laughing cause I was about an hour away from cancelling and getting the Bold 9700....

About ****ing time Amazon started shipping these ****ing things out...

Oh, and this also means they must be getting more stock in this weekend if they're shipping out orders on Monday.

-Socrates 469 BC

Last edited by spinnukur; 2009-12-06 at 05:12.

They must have since even November preorders are now getting shipping estimates of December. And it says shipped for dates up to the 16th-17th. For some reason mine says not shipped, but shipping estimate Dec 4th, 2009 (o.O). So I guess if this is true Amazon will charge my card sometime in the next couple of days... good thing I paid my credit card bill early since my weekend trip to OC + that would've put the utilization use over 60-70% (dings your credit score).

Oh well, if this thing arrives that soon I'm going create an event probably for the 19th of December (a Saturday) for all Washingtonian Maemo users to meet up at a pub.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 569 | Thanked: 159 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ District of Columbia
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
They must have since even November preorders are now getting shipping estimates of December. And it says shipped for dates up to the 16th-17th. For some reason mine says not shipped, but shipping estimate Dec 4th, 2009 (o.O). So I guess if this is true Amazon will charge my card sometime in the next couple of days... good thing I paid my credit card bill early since my weekend trip to OC + that would've put the utilization use over 60-70% (dings your credit score).

Oh well, if this thing arrives that soon I'm going create an event probably for the 19th of December (a Saturday) for all Washingtonian Maemo users to meet up at a pub.
Depending on the date ( as I'm leaving for holiday to Espana ) I'll definitely be there--we should have quite a few people considering I counted at least 12 people from the forum here, who live in or around the D.C. area.

-Socrates 469 BC