Active Topics

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brasil
Originally Posted by myk View Post
And how on earth can you take real-estate photos without a wide-angle lens? No interior shots?
yes, that's right rsrs. All photos are taken with my N82, including the indoor shots. When I need panoramic photos I use a app called Panoman. The purpose of these photos is only published in the web-site ... and I assure you it works. =)

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Brasil
yes, definitely the N900 and N82 are different to use.
But I could shoot in macro without blurring the image

Last edited by maya; 2010-01-08 at 01:42. Reason: conclusion

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2010 @ New York, NY
The problem I encounter with the camera is the overly green in automatic mode. Does someone experience this same issue?Changing the settings to tungstene or fluorescent helps a bit but I wish there was a way to white balance the camera manually.

Posts: 805 | Thanked: 440 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Mississauga, On
Originally Posted by jujuinla View Post
The problem I encounter with the camera is the overly green in automatic mode. Does someone experience this same issue?Changing the settings to tungstene or fluorescent helps a bit but I wish there was a way to white balance the camera manually.
If you have the blue haze issue, please follow the link in my sig!

Posts: 2,173 | Thanked: 2,678 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Cornwall, UK
I had my first 'green' image this week. And the weird thing is I looked at it and went 'Huh??' and then took the shot again - and got perfect colours as usual. Like My Mo had hiccupped momentarily.

Is that normal?

Yes, here is a sample of what I mean by GREEN. We just couldn't believe it! Three photos in a row wouldn't fix it... I finally went inside and got an... ok shot by changing the settings to tungstene. What can I do to fix that?
For info, the camera was set on Automatic with Flash.
Attached Images

Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 737 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ Helsinki
autocolor in photoshop (o probably picasa as well), fixes the issue. Pretty obvious indicator that the post processing auto white balance is not doing what it should be doing.

Originally Posted by jujuinla View Post
Yes, here is a sample of what I mean by GREEN.
That's just the "Incredible Hulk" mode

Obviously auto WB is getting confused. If you select the correct WB for the light source does it do OK?

Unfortunately, no. I tried every WB mode and it was roughly the same. I went inside and got an OK shot, that I am gladly sharing with you. Not great, kinda blue-ish but... not green... (setting on Tungstene).
Attached Images

My photos vary. Some come out clear, others come out hazy, but none have ever come out green.

Tags
camera, focus, fremantle, image quality, lack of quality control, maemo, maemo 5, n900, photo, photo quality, photograph, photography, picture, quality