Originally Posted by trayhoper View Post
After store update i'm unable to download my purchased applciations.I bought 4squick like 2 months ago and i was able to download without paying again.After store shows "Buy" button instead of "Download".

I called nokia center and they said there must be a software issue about that.There is no limitation for downloading purchased application on Ovi store.We don't really know what to do actually so we suggest you to wait another update.

Lol ...
Try using opera browser in your device to loog in your ovi.store account, and browse to the payed apps by clicking on it, and then on the same page highlight browser bar address and delete all after the number and backsllash write download like this
ww.store.ovi.com/appsnumber53655665/download and enter, then i sugest popup option to save, than you can install it anytime you need it!

The Following User Says Thank You to An9 For This Useful Post:
Can anyone confirm whether pr1.3 includes traffic information in the drive application? That's one of a handful of reasons preventing me from investing in this device, and it seems that drive 2.0 - at least on Symbian has drive. But I could not find any information anywhere regarding the n9. Thanks!

Video codecs still working too choppy when playing most videos, but i am now using kmplayer more often because it's mplayer codec plays nicely.

Regards,
marco
Cutest Dog Breeds In The World?
Top 11 Things About Boobs That You Didn't Know Yet
Top 10 Sexiest Women Swimmers Alive 2012

Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
In Settings>Device>Data Storage
does any one remember seeing application data?
i only remember seeing installed apps and user data here in PR 1.2

Originally Posted by danested View Post
In Settings>Device>Data Storage
does any one remember seeing application data?
i only remember seeing installed apps and user data here in PR 1.2
Yep, already had all 3 in there in 1.2 (still running it on my Singapore variant).

The Following User Says Thank You to cincibluer6 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
Also in Settings>Sounds and vibration
i see internet call alert and chat alert, which i dont remember seeing earlier.

Security>Developer mode was and remains enabled, but i now see a list of things that i can choose to install:
Debugging
Networking
Resource Usage Analysis
Power Analysis
Persormance
Tracing
Test Automation
Utilities
Logging
Examples
IPv6
--------------------
each with an install buttom next to it.
Contacts > show also lists groups : is this new?
press and hold song in music player shows play album in addition to set as ringtone in now playing. i also see add to queue for long press in views other than now playing.

i see a scroll bar(just a visual hint) in yhe video player. And the icon screen i call it. If thia was already the... Sorry

I honestly think these are all new additions, if anyone is on 1.2 please confirm the ones that are false.

The Following User Says Thank You to danested For This Useful Post:

Security>Developer mode was and remains enabled, but i now see a list of things that i can choose to install:
Debugging
Networking
Resource Usage Analysis
Power Analysis
Persormance
Tracing
Test Automation
Utilities
Logging
Examples
IPv6
--------------------
press and hold song in music player shows play album in addition to set as ringtone in now playing. i also see add to queue for long press in views other than now playing.

i see a scroll bar(just a visual hint) in yhe video player. And the icon screen i call it. If thia was already the... Sorry

I honestly think these are all new additions, if anyone is on 1.2 please confirm the ones that are false.
Pretty certain these were all in the previous PR's

Originally Posted by ssjmec View Post
Im in the Phil too and if you cant for the OTA, PR1.3 is already availble in navifirm for Phil products (16Gb and 64Gb)
It came out for me a day after its first official release. I didn't update OTA or via Navifirm though. I updated using Nokia Suite.

Has anybody experienced cutetube ( and few other apps) constant crashing while playing video from searches? Was fine prior to pr1.2...
I was considering a clean install, but knowing about some issues with ovi store and being unable to reinstall the same app without paying again I may as well wait....

Nevermind... Thanx Marxodian

https://sites.google.com/site/marxodian/home/news

Last edited by vittoriob4; 2012-07-08 at 03:08.

Debugging
Networking
Resource Usage Analysis
Power Analysis
Persormance
Tracing
Test Automation
Utilities
Logging
Examples
IPv6
--------------------

No realy...this apps was not there in v.1.2 developer side...i newer saw them there before, this is new and important apps for me.