Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
I would say to register a new domain is very cheap these days...

...am I right?

Don't forget plan t and x...

The Following User Says Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by twigleaf1976 View Post
They do if shareholders tell them to. Such is the price of a public company, if these voices raise to a vote and that vote passes, it is good bye board.
Exactly my point.

I dont know if it has been metioned before, but look at what happened to Microsoft’s previous strategic mobile partners:

http://www.asymco.com/2011/02/11/in-...bile-partners/

The Following User Says Thank You to smoothc For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
dude, companies in NASDAQ have pretty serious rules and regulations concerning press releases....
... none of which can be practically used to control any informal private "understandings" that Ballmer may have with Elop in regards to such matters...

Originally Posted by extendedping View Post
That is what I don't get. Why throw away already worked on home grown os's for an outside one that so far has failed and that you will not have exclusive rights to anyway? Nokia is a huge company would it really have been that hard to keep actively developing meego and just see what would happen? As opposed to basically giving it a public hanging in the middle to the town square?
I guess they didn't have confidence in their own product to compete with iOS and Android.

I don't know much about WM7. But I remember when N900 was only announced, WM7 was not miles away from release, at that one great gentlemen passed remark on Wm 6.5, that "it is the begenning of SLOW DEATH of Windows Mobile".

Few months before purchasing my N900 I was having a general talk about mobile application development and said the same phrase and my project manager replied that WM 6.5 is a Crap but WM7 will change the entire history of Windows Mobile

Posts: 221 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Germany
...installed VS2010 today - nice IDE, great samples, huge documentation - nice.

The Following User Says Thank You to HugoSon For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on May 2010 @ NewYork

ear0wax If everyones gonna keep selling off shares, then Microsoft will just buy up Nokia (like they tried with danger to make kin)
So let it happen let Nokia should die so everyone on the board can look like asshats for the rest or their lifes

Last edited by deyons; 2011-02-15 at 18:03.

...installed VS2010 today - nice IDE, great samples, huge documentation - nice.
tell us something new.

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by tzsm98 View Post
Elop will have to pull a rabbit out of his hat sometime between now and the shareholder meeting to be able to squash the PlanB movement. I know that some folks are looking at the huge drop in stock value and wondering "what the hell is going on here!"
Thing is it has raised again wish is bad damn +1% since yestarday damn :-(

But there is other ways to change stuff.

Keep going and write cool apps for Qt. No one will loose even if Nokia abandon it at the end Qt will live!

http://blog.qt.nokia.com/2011/02/15/...The+Qt+Blog%29

Time to KILL WP7!!! the FIGHT BACK HAS STARTED!!!

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by Rugoz View Post
tell us something new.
So what! Microsoft Elop sucks!

Btw. QtCreatort has also progressing fast forward atleast until IDIOT Elop started his FUD!

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2011-02-15 at 18:06.

Tags
a hoax, alcalde babble, bla bla bla, micronokiasoft, nokia sux nuts, nokia=epic fail, plan(a-z), plan(t)