fuelpad, pyfuelpad, and pyradio.

The Following User Says Thank You to gawga_boy For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by vickyme2002 View Post
Do we have a maze lock for the nokia n9?
I agree an easier lock screen app similar to the said maze lock or dare I say it the iPhone with the numeric key lock....

Posts: 330 | Thanked: 97 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ saudi arabia
Tumblr

please,

Posts: 48 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
a funambol resp. onemediahub sync tool like funambol for symbian would be great to sync all relevant PIM data like calendar, contacts, tasks and notes.

I have a dream ..;-)

Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
SCUMMVM (just give an N9 to that team!)
BlueMaemo
A DropBox app that works like the desktop version (syncs with /user/MyDocs/Dropbox, none of that stupid "mobile clients")
Tapatalk
Viber
Any other Angry Birds
Some kind of Word/Excel editor

Originally Posted by tigas View Post
Some kind of Word/Excel editor
I know of someone who has Abi Word running on their N9. I asked them to put it up on the Nokia store but they refused because they didn't understand the Nokia store agreement and so therefore didn't want to agree to something they didn't understand (I think that is a fair call).

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
It would also be a fair call to ask what is the part they don't understand, in order to clarify. Without that is difficult to help.

Last edited by qgil; 2012-05-26 at 01:54.

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by tigas View Post
SCUMMVM (just give an N9 to that team!)
ScummVM has already been ported: http://forums.scummvm.org/viewtopic....ghlight=#72379. It's not in the store however.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
It would also be a fair call to ask what is the part they don't understand, in order to clarify. Without that is difficult to help.
I asked him last night and this is what he said.

You agree that Nokia may increase the percentage of Net Revenue payable to You for either operator or credit card billing without having to amend this Agreement. For purchases made via operator billing, You acknowledge and agree, that payment and bad debt information received from operator billing arrangements may be based on aggregate amounts and not itemized, and that if Nokia is unable to determine the exact amount directly attributable to all Content, then Nokia may allocate and apportion such revenues or bad debt according to an equitable prorated method across Content sold through a particular operator.

I'd love to sign up for equitable prorated bad debt to distribute a free $0 app.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BW~Merlin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Any % of 0 = 0, right?

Free of charge apps (like I guess is the case of Abiword) shouldn't worry about this.

Anyway, is there a place to download and test that package? What about http://apps.formeego.org ? I'm sure your friends will find a bunch of users / testers here. Thanks for sharing!

The Following User Says Thank You to qgil For This Useful Post: