Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 802 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by lcons71 View Post
Hi! I haven't read any comments from this thread but I would like to inform you that after I downloaded the file from nokia store, I opened it and an error occurred. So, I uninstalled the said application. I don't know if you created an update for that but maybe it's just in my phone.Thanks.
Have you any details about the error which occurred at your device?

Please DONATE if you like my work!
It's the best way to motivate me to create more stuff for your Device.

The Following User Says Thank You to helex For This Useful Post:
Hi! After I clicked the icon launcher, the background turned to black. I forgot the specific error message, but It's like opening application error. So i immediately uninstalled the application...

Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
it was the most useless app from helex ,everyone expected it to be something special ,A new look for their phones etc .But actually this app has been installed so quickly and trust me , it was uninstalled even more quickly;p ,bitter truth i would say !

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by imo View Post
it was the most useless app from helex ,everyone expected it to be something special ,A new look for their phones etc .But actually this app has been installed so quickly and trust me , it was uninstalled even more quickly;p ,bitter truth i would say !
Oh common! It was titled clearly worst coding contribution...This is a fun "fart app"...Why don't some people get it

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by lcons71 View Post
Hi! After I clicked the icon launcher, the background turned to black. I forgot the specific error message, but It's like opening application error. So i immediately uninstalled the application...
I've never seen this error on my device. So without knowing more details I'm unable to help you. Sorry.

Thanks for reporting.

The Following User Says Thank You to helex For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
Say, if the powers that be at the competition do not agree to allow the incorporation of more functioning buttons, do you think that you could submit the current version for the contest and then add the new functions for the public in the next version? That would seem fair to the contest and it wouldn't force quite as long a delay in development. No big deal if it must be delayed, but . . . I had to ask.

Good luck, and thanks again.
So, a small update.

I got 3 buttons via a (mostly) fast hack working (maps, phone and email) and will push this small update to the ovi store just after the voting of the 2012 Coding Competition is done. (in about 5 days) - it feels really bad at the N900, so I guess I wouldn't do it there, but at the N9 it looks a little bit more "integrated". Hmm... don't know. I'm still not convinced... hopefully it will fly thru the ovi store QA. You need to test it yourself.

And since only 1 day more to work: Enjoy your weekend!

Edit: Website with a good overview of the participating projects: Link

Last edited by helex; 2012-09-23 at 09:51.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helex For This Useful Post:
As some of you may have seen, since Friday is the newest update for WPx Emulator available.

New features:
  • 4 Tiles are now somehow working, I refuse to tell which ones
  • the main feature has now a funny sponsor - the paragon of my small app should have done this ages ago... (The stock value wouldn't have dropped below those of Apple in this case, trust me)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to helex For This Useful Post:

Tags
windoze, worstapp, worstproject