Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by slai View Post
Aironeous:

Its just some alien talking about how awesome it was being on the team that made the N9 and how awesome it is.

worth the watch if only for the hybid-hellhound that IS the man in the video.
well I prefer that alien/geek over ashole named Stephen Elop.

The Following User Says Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Lindegaard View Post
Nice one, however the "analyst" does have a point. Asians earnings are much lower than europeans and Nokia have to compete against Asian companies like Samsung and HTC. Apple also have a lot out-sources, so I think it was inevitable not to sack some peolpe...
Yeah why not outsource every damn company in US and European so all countrys here going bankrupty when everyone loosing they jobs? Awesome!

Epic FAIL

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by aironeous View Post
Can you please take 20 seconds to give a quick description of your link.
Even if it is "OMGods stupid arse foreign retailer is selling N9 for 500 with no shipping fee"
You still need to take the few moments to write a description.
I do not click on undescribed links.
I only click on links that are very well described, the downside seems to be that I get rickrolled between five and ten times per day.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soppa For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Yeah why not outsource every damn company in US and European so all countrys here going bankrupty when everyone loosing they jobs? Awesome!

Epic FAIL
US and parts of europe can't. They just printing new dollars and keep taking new loans.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gryedouge View Post
ok...then the big question for us little people...is it worth our while to get the N9 or should we be looking elsewhere?
ask abill_uk or danramos they probadly knows best...

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mikecomputing For This Useful Post:
Just here to catch #7777. Please continue wasting your time by reading pointless discussion.

Happy owner of N9, the last Nokia smartphone.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to babraq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 249 | Thanked: 167 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ International
I am sure there will be a response soon enough. I really want to get a N9...just the price is giving me second thoughts. i am not a fan of iOS or android...webOS yes, but they are getting as rare as unicorns nowadays.
My Favourite posts!
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=539
http://forums.precentral.net/2674180-post149.html
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=500
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=63720

Last edited by gryedouge; 2011-09-29 at 18:54. Reason: bragging rights to post 7777...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gryedouge For This Useful Post:
No I am getting pissed (as usual) cause katshing.se send a mail to some people today "now you can order N9 shipping next week".

Then i got to the homepage and now it says next deliver expected around 27 october WTF!!! already out of stock :O

I preordered mine 2 september and hadn't got a mail yet about if I will get one next week

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
No soup for you!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
You wanted it, you got it!

In honest truth--I wouldn't, it seems overly expensive and deficient in hardware and software, but ultimately what difference does it make what anyone else says? You know that in the end, you're going to eventually complain about its shortcomings and support, and someone from these forums will invariably state, "You should have researched it first."
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danramos For This Useful Post:

Tags
disapoint, eflop, epic win!, laggy interface, n9 rox, so much win, wateriswet, who cares, whyyyyy??????