Active Topics

The 1.2 update seems to be working great, skype video calling works, love it.
Only problem Im having is that the new email widget wont show my emails. And choosing the small icon to configure,,,,nothing happens.
Is this a bug?

i think thats a bug...i read someone sayin clicking on the spanner is doing nothing...is that the same thing happening to u? i will install 1.2 once it appears in my update and then can give a confirmation abt the same.

I have the same problem. Clicking on the wrench/spanner will do nothing unless you have more than 1 email account set up.

I switched from Nokia Msging to Gmail and my emails show up in the widget. So there is probably a reason why emails don't show with Nokia Msging.

- mp

ive got the same issue

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
same issue here.
Nokia Messaging not showing any emails.
switched to googlemail -> emails are shown, but the email program is slow as hell.

Originally Posted by zehjotkah View Post
same issue here.
Nokia Messaging not showing any emails.
switched to googlemail -> emails are shown, but the email program is slow as hell.
slower than normal?

Posts: 1,589 | Thanked: 720 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Arlington (DFW), Texas
anyone file a bug?

is Nokia Messaging feature not working....or only the email widget is not working? If nokia messaging isnt working i would rather not install this as i need to check mails day to day :P

Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
slower than normal?
I don't know. I only used it with Nokia Messaging in the past.
I just tried, if the widget works with googlemail alone. And therefore I've seen, that googlemail alone is soooo much slower than googlemail together with Nokia Messaging, which is REALLY fast.

edit:
Originally Posted by sdesai View Post
is Nokia Messaging feature not working....or only the email widget is not working? If nokia messaging isnt working i would rather not install this as i need to check mails day to day :P
Nokia Messaging is working. Only the email widget together with Nokia Messaging not.

The widget works with mail for exchange but does not work with Nokia Messaging even though nokia messaging is working in the background.