I remember someone saying that they saw the white n9 in some of the Asian Nokia stores

The Following User Says Thank You to aiyush For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by raptor2k7 View Post
Got the white one already. My wife gave it to me last Christmas. I was surprised how she got the local variant for our country considering it's not yet available here. I'm from the Philippines by the way.
did ur wife buy it in the us? How much did she buy it for?

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Philippines
Sorry, no. She got it locally. As for the price, she wouldn't tell. Suffice it to say that she bent over backwards just to get me the white one when she did.

so anyone called Welectronics this week and see if they got the white n9 yet?

Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by bltcool View Post
so anyone called Welectronics this week and see if they got the white n9 yet?
I am suprised people still beleave it to come!!?

get over it.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I am suprised people still beleave it to come!!?

get over it.
Mike, can you stfu for a while? I saw that this thread was active, hoping that someone posted some information relevant to the title, and I come in here to find out it's just you beating the same dead horse. I get it, you are super angry that your favorite cell phone doesn't do what you want it to. Cool. NOW SHUT THE FVCK UP and stop sh1tting up all the threads related to the N9. Some of us like the N9 and would very much like to get a white N9.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unfuccwittable For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by unfuccwittable View Post
Mike, can you stfu for a while? I saw that this thread was active, hoping that someone posted some information relevant to the title, and I come in here to find out it's just you beating the same dead horse. I get it, you are super angry that your favorite cell phone doesn't do what you want it to. Cool. NOW SHUT THE FVCK UP and stop sh1tting up all the threads related to the N9. Some of us like the N9 and would very much like to get a white N9.
Well said! If you don't like the N9 Mike, then fine, stay away from the forum. But there are others on here, who like it/love it, and want to be able to share knowledge with one another. You clearly don't have anything better to do with your time... go get a hobby!

Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by Dared View Post
I remember someone saying that they saw the white n9 in some of the Asian Nokia stores
Yes on 28th Dec you could buy one in major phone shop in Hanoi for millions in cash (price in picture)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/69122168@N07/6587255099/

Unfortunately for people abroad, web shipping or even credit card payment is hardly developed in this shop so I cannot make any recommendation.

The Following User Says Thank You to ste-phan For This Useful Post:
They have white 64GB N9s in the ZhongGuanCun Nokia store in Beijing. I don't recall the price...

Tags
dinosaur bones, much ado, unicorn