Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Good news, I found a bug (pretty stupid bug) and hopefully soon new version of the MeMailSettings will be available in the Ovi Store!

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Version 0.1.1 is available in Ovi Store now. Next step is to add (finally ) editing of the configuration files to make life easier (like to enable/disable logs or increase max attachment size). Likely first version for 'advanced' user should be available in the sources pretty soon (I guess I'll work a little bit during this weekend). For release version I'll have to add some sort of banners with warnings like "caution, you may break something if you'll try to increase your max attachment size(default max attachment size is 5 MB)", etc.

P.S. I guess next update will introduce version 1.0.0

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
working perfectly very nice work... tks so much...

The Following User Says Thank You to tconrado For This Useful Post:
Hi all,

Some info regarding MeMailSettings. I just made a new version and sent it for a QA review. New feature is implemented. Now it is possible to change max attachment size for email client. As usual you can simply download source code from github and install a new version right now or you can wait when QA tests are done and update is available in the Ovi Store

NOTE: if you are going to change max attachment size value, make sure (when you are sending an email with a large attachment) that your server supports large attachments.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
So this is the last update?

Originally Posted by berrybear View Post
So this is the last update?
Not sure yet. If I'll find something else that might be useful(and I'll not as lazy as I was recently ) then this is not the last update

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Max size is in MB

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alefoi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
Max size is in kB, MB?
MB. I totally forgot to mention it in a 'setting' name (minor update is required, I guess ).

The Following User Says Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post:
how about max size of mailbox option or ability to limit number of messages like on my N8?