Notices

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Fortaleza @ Brazil
I already seen the software Airdroid and thinked too... Why we don't have a similar app for Maemo? Now, i am developing something like the Airdroid but for Maemo. The main problem is that, i don't know very well how to develop using JQuery/ HTML5 but the objective is to develop as a proof of concept to manage my cellphone using a web browser and i'm planning to create a panel to tweak better the cellphone using some CSSU features and a panel to control the device. I will pack the files, the software is not fully ready but it's useful in actual state.

Now, i show here some screenshots...

This software actually can manage the received messages (Conversations - SMS, Skype, Google Talk Messages), Photos, Songs, Contacts and Apps (Apt-get Repository).

The software is very simple and my english is so much bad... but i think that this project may help some peoples. My objective is to build a Debian Package to install MaemoControl easily.

Before i send the link to download, I want to see some posts in this thread to see if my project can be useful to another Maemo users...

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to guisoliver For This Useful Post:
Posts: 440 | Thanked: 160 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Las Vegas, NV
I guess its worth to post it even if anybody viewing the thread right now doesn't want it.

Posts: 236 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Ecuador
It would be a great application and very useful for many. Thanks I hope the publication.

Posts: 1,397 | Thanked: 2,126 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Dublin, Ireland
Good idea. Don't stop coding.

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 150 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Fortaleza @ Brazil
Now, if do you are a enthusiast and want to have intense emotions, you can test the Maemo Control in your N900.

You will need to install the package lighttpd and unpack this .zip file into the root folder of HTTP server.

I will release a small script to do all the dirty work for you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/43155370/mae...08_03_2012.zip

The Following User Says Thank You to guisoliver For This Useful Post:
Posts: 101 | Thanked: 149 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ United Arab Emirates
can you write full path of HTTP server folder?