Active Topics

Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
i tested now what you wrote no differences.
i also downloaded textsecure from jolla store.
also there no led or any sounds.

Problem is solved here:

https://together.jolla.com/question/...lication-list/

But on my jolla device the name of the file to be edited is:
/usr/share/lipstick/androidnotificationpriorities (not properties at the end)

This application seems to be unnecessary with SailfishOS 2, as SSFOS2 has everything in place and working with regard to notifications from Android apps. It may even disturb SFOS2's built-in notification mechanism for Android apps.
For some Android apps (as of SailfishOS 2.0: e.g. K9-Mail, Conversations, Threema, TextSecure) a notifier entry is missing, which can be easily added, see https://together.jolla.com/question/...plication-list

Hello,

I want to have NO notifications when i start my device of all my contact on whatsapp how to do it?

https://jolla.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/a...0713161728.jpg

On this picture the first option is NOT ENABLE. but always have notification when a contact send me a message even if my whatsapp is not OPEN.

Thank you

Posts: 548 | Thanked: 562 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by n950 View Post
I want to have NO notifications when i start my device of all my contact on whatsapp how to do it?
One option is to disable the autostart of alien dalvik in
Code:
Settings > Android-Support
If the autostart is disabled it will take some time to start the first android app and you are also unable to use other android apps (if you don't want to receive the WhatsAp* notifications directly) since it will automatically start the alien dalvik first.

I think this is still an unresolved bug that the android notifications are apperaing on each dalvik start (or maybe also a feature ).

Originally Posted by willi6868 View Post
One option is to disable the autostart of alien dalvik in
Code:
Settings > Android-Support
If the autostart is disabled it will take some time to start the first android app and you are also unable to use other android apps (if you don't want to receive the WhatsAp* notifications directly) since it will automatically start the alien dalvik first.

I think this is still an unresolved bug that the android notifications are apperaing on each dalvik start (or maybe also a feature ).
When Jolla will put an update with this bug resolved?
can you ask them?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
I don't want to have dummy users in the world. When the God fix this bug in Earth code???????????????

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:

Tags
aliendalvik, notifications