SUCK

Its purely business for MS and Nokia, no more ethics in corporate world.

well CEO and microsoft moneyhat shareholders.

sadly nokia its too big to die, but they will never rule the market anymore.

The Following User Says Thank You to jo21 For This Useful Post:
Not surprised i didn't see this thread, the title does not make it justice... instead merging threads why not try to change the name for something more meanful.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by theonelaw View Post
While lurking here in wait for the M$spell-checkers to show up
and reveal themselves in all their glory....
LMAO!! Got there first.

Posts: 1,062 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Boston, MA
Originally Posted by m_dk29 View Post
SUCK

Its purely business for MS and Nokia, no more ethics in corporate world.
wtf are you talking about? it is always about business. like i said in the main M$/nokia thread, the main objective of any company is to make money. to believe otherwise is foolish. and what do ethics have to do with this?

btw, maemo and meego are anything but bug-free. bit of the pot calling the kettle black here.

Sick of your cell signal not reconnecting after coming out of a bad signal area? Vote for this bug.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cfh11 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cfh11 View Post
wtf are you talking about? it is always about business. like i said in the main M$/nokia thread, the main objective of any company is to make money. to believe otherwise is foolish. and what do ethics have to do with this?

btw, maemo and meego are anything but bug-free. bit of the pot calling the kettle black here.
I know about the F****** fact that its about business.

Who is making money? Nokia has been rated in under perform category by 3 major analysts linky, hope you know what it means.

Ethics i am taking about is backing off people who believe in them and show ray of hope to some open source and promising platforms.
People affected by Nokia : maemo, meego, symbian and consumers who are loyal fans of nokia.

I stand proudly and say maemo is best than many other OS out there. Only lacking is proper marketing and Apps if you compare to iphone.

Agreed nothing is bug free including maemo/meemo but they never failed on update and stops phone from working.

Atleast 50% of people here buys nokia with maemo/meego but nokia with WP not even 10%.

Iam not a business expert like you but basic rule in making business deal is to raise not sink.

can you guys go away with all these nokia threads? i'm trying to find out stuff to make my Maemo device better, not be bombarded with irrelevant threads all the time.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to xRobby For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 46 times | Joined on May 2010 @ NewYork
@cfh11
You seem to be lost, not to worry heres a link to the forum you belong too: LINK

Any how, I'm very sad to see you men not doing your jobs!
I'm doing mine!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deyons For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
From the article:

Microsoft released the first update to Windows Phone 7 Monday, but rather than improve things, it fails to install for some customers — and for an unlucky few, it actually bricks their phones.
Now users aren't required to flash in order to brick a Nokia phone.

"Latest update bought them down" - that's how our system admin gets away from Windows servers' outages. I think I could use the same excuse for not taking calls in the future.

Now there's one good reason to buy a WP7 phone.

Originally Posted by xRobby View Post
can you guys go away with all these nokia threads? i'm trying to find out stuff to make my Maemo device better, not be bombarded with irrelevant threads all the time.
Agreed sir, though i may not make maemo better, my support can definitely boost spirits of people who believe in maemo to make it better.

BTW, Aren't we going to install WP7 on N900 and dual boot with Maemo/Meego .

Tags
bada rox, give me bada, meego rules, sir abill sir !, windowsce blows