Posts: 245 | Thanked: 233 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Ljubljana, Slovenia
I got N900 T-shirt few months before the actual device. After LCD broke I switched to E7 and later to N9. Display was replaced (off ebay), but I never used it as primary phone anymore -- OMP in combination with FM transmiter for music, FCamera for HDR pictures, eCoach for GPS logging and AGTL for geocaching (but I switched to N9 for this, too).

Last month I ditched Nemo from SD card and set swap instead. Oh, and I do have Otterbox

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sponka For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
That is one sexy shirt!

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Thank you for starting this Dave.
Did,nt see it in time, so i,m in a litle late here,but have used only the N900 since thuesday.
My N900 are running and looking like day one.Not a skratch.
It have had my "twin sim" for the past 1 1/2 years,so i am using it from time to time.
This week (and maby longer)it,s my maine phone

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brew For This Useful Post:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brew For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
so in meantime i bricked one n900 and having fun with bluemaemo and good time with copernicus (apps)
and someone share some way of keeping a copy of deb files downloaded with ham or fam its a pain downloading with my connection.

The Following User Says Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Croatia
**** i want that shirt!

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Ok, so last working day with n900 is over. It is seriously slow when it comes to mail. But one solid advantage is the keyboard, I will miss that when Im going back to my big screen devices after the weekend, the n900 mail software not so much!

Party hard during the weekend!

The Following User Says Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 116 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Chennai, India
It's a bad luck that my n900 had to stop working this week It's gonna need a reflash So can you guys suggest me a fresh start after the reflash? Bored with the same old backupmenu image everytime.

The Following User Says Thank You to manojkumaru For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by manojkumaru View Post
It's a bad luck that my n900 had to stop working this week It's gonna need a reflash So can you guys suggest me a fresh start after the reflash? Bored with the same old backupmenu image everytime.
you should try UBUNTU and play with that. However you need a back phone for daily work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRUlJ2GXI04

I am the only one who is party -ing right now?!?! it seems that way

Last edited by Dave999; 2013-09-07 at 14:02.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
you should try UBUNTU and play with that. However you need a back phone for daily work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRUlJ2GXI04

I am the only one who is party -ing right now?!?! it seems that way
My party is in a few hours http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...69#post1372169

Not so good is the fact that yesterday, after a reboot, the screen display was "torn" showing triangular pieces of the picture instead of the whole, changing colors, and generally unstable. I've not seen taht before...I hope it doesn't let me down at the party; meanwhile, does anybody know what might have caused that? Another reboot seems to have fixed it.

The Following User Says Thank You to chill For This Useful Post:

Tags
andrew w.k, nokia n900, party hard