Closed Thread
Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
the sites on google sites so im going to guess their is an issue tracker (never used googlesites/code myself too much so not sure - i prefer using my own servers)

Banned | Posts: 388 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Mar 2010
OK, any ideas about backspace key in NITroid. Regular N900 backspace on the keyboard sends the current application to the background or closes it. I don't know how multi-tasking is handled on anDroid? Any task manager?

One more is there any native file browser on NITroid?

Posts: 204 | Thanked: 75 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
I have a question, I've tried to find the information on nitdroid.com and I've followed this thread.

How are updates handled with the nitdroid project? are there any servers to issue OTA updates? Do you have any plans to add the ability to do OTA updates?

Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Siggen For This Useful Post:
i have tried to install a few applications, it can download but gives me msg that not enough space when i try to install applications. my partitin is almost 3gb. any ideas??

Posts: 1,091 | Thanked: 323 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ ~
Originally Posted by new_bee View Post
i have tried to install a few applications, it can download but gives me msg that not enough space when i try to install applications. my partitin is almost 3gb. any ideas??
Might be a permission issue or something like that...

I got Android working, works pretty nice but a little laggy.. Wifi working too(I just tried out the IRC-client you added in the latest build, its nice). For now I just disabled R&D mode though, it doesn't seem very healthy for the N900 and until it's more stable I will probably not use it much. I'll look into the possibility to send some money your way

Banned | Posts: 388 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Mar 2010
Anyone notices when they take pictures in Maemo after dual-boot arranging of NITroid, pictures are saved in that 100 MB msdos partition of microSD card as partitioned following the instructions at page 94. Do you know how can I save pictures back in the DCIM folder in N900 actual storage?

Originally Posted by gsever View Post
Anyone notices when they take pictures in Maemo after dual-boot arranging of NITroid, pictures are saved in that 100 MB msdos partition of microSD card as partitioned following the instructions at page 94. Do you know how can I save pictures back in the DCIM folder in N900 actual storage?
Try pressing the little icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen. right next to the number that shows how many photos you can fit. When I press that it gives me a choice of card or internal storage.

Posts: 1,306 | Thanked: 1,697 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Durham North-East UK
maemo defaults to a newly inserted mem card for some reason

The Following User Says Thank You to dj_steve For This Useful Post:
Posts: 128 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Ogre city@Latvia
Anyone got problems with installing and using Flasher3.5? I can not flash my phone... Windows can not find phone, Kubuntu can not install package

www.Hi-Tech.lv ...a bit of my technology
Using Nokia N900 32GB+8GB+Westone 3

gsever,
how did u manage to install the applications? did u take any extra steps or just installed them as it is?

Closed Thread

Tags
android, cool stuff, froyo on n900, nitdroid