Try to change to english, reboot, change to French reboot again and I'll tell you in a few minutes (I'm stil on PR 1.0 PR 1.1 not available for my switzerland N9 64go)

And it works ! Great thanks

Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
@chillip: Thank you for the development of one of those applications which should be directly integrated into Harmattan itself, at least this is my opinion.

So far i am using the competing application as this one is more compact, i.e. it gives me only one entry in the event screen. I would appreciate if you could implement this too as a customisable option if your code allows you to do that without big efforts. The main reason is that the space on the event screen turns out to be valuable when one activates stuff like twitter etc.

Blues

Last edited by BluesLee; 2011-12-11 at 10:33.

The Following User Says Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Bad news: OrganisorFeed not working on latest release.

I used to have " OrganiserFeed" to display up-coming calendar events on feed screen which is supposed to be native funactionality with OS but not. After update to 50-2 this morning I notice that the app not working any more. Installation went well but there are things missing in setting page where to select available calendars. I guess this "calendar" thing must be changed then app cannot use the source as before.

Originally Posted by traveller07 View Post
Bad news: OrganisorFeed not working on latest release.

I used to have " OrganiserFeed" to display up-coming calendar events on feed screen which is supposed to be native funactionality with OS but not. After update to 50-2 this morning I notice that the app not working any more. Installation went well but there are things missing in setting page where to select available calendars. I guess this "calendar" thing must be changed then app cannot use the source as before.
Hmm, that's bad. I am using libmkcal which is part of the official Harmattan Platform API to retrieve everything. It could be that Aegis tokens are required now but that's just a wild guess.

I guess 50-2 an internal build? Can you check if running /opt/organiserfeed/bin/organiserfeedd outputs any errors (especially related to Aegis)?

Originally Posted by chillip View Post
Hmm, that's bad. I am using libmkcal which is part of the official Harmattan Platform API to retrieve everything. It could be that Aegis tokens are required now but that's just a wild guess.

I guess 50-2 an internal build? Can you check if running /opt/organiserfeed/bin/organiserfeedd outputs any errors (especially related to Aegis)?
Sure I can test it but need more detail instruction since I'm just an end user.

Sure I can test it but need more detail instruction since I'm just an end user.
Ok the easiest way will be the following:

1. Open the Terminal
2. Type the following (all in one line): /opt/organiserfee/bin/organiserfeedd 2>&1 | tee ~/MyDocs/Documents/debug.txt
3. Start it via Enter
4. Open or restart the documents application
5. Send the debug.txt file visible in the Documents application to me (organiserfeed at bithub.de). It only contains calendar names and event start and end times - no event titles or descriptions are included.

Let me know if you're having problems with any of these steps. Thanks

Done and debug file on it's way to your mailbox...

Done and debug file on it's way to your mailbox...
Ok it can't access the calendar database any more without specifying the exact reason.

Can you try the following (again in the Terminal) and post the output (you can use copy & paste or use the "| tee ..." bit to save it to the debug.txt file again):

accli -p $(pgrep organiser) -I

(the last bit is an upper case i)

and

ls -al /home/user/.calendar/db

Thanks

~ $ accli -p $(pgrep organiser) -I | tee ~/MyDo
cs/Documents/debug2.txt
Credentials:
UID::user
GID::users
CAP::chown
CAP::fowner
GRP::users
GRP::metadata-users
GRP::calendar
SRC::com.nokia.maemo
TrackerReadAccess
TrackerWriteAccess
~ $ ls -all /home/user/.calendar/db | tee ~/MyD
ocs/Documents/debug2.txt
ls: /home/user/.calendar/db: Permission denied

I also tried devel-su to access /home/user/.calendar/db got the same result Permission denied.

Last edited by traveller07; 2011-12-12 at 14:37.

The Following User Says Thank You to traveller07 For This Useful Post: