Active Topics

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
Is there something in /usr/share/jolla-adrestart that your application writes there in installation scripts or after installation during runtime? All files in that directory must be included into the rpm otherwise it will not remove it as there are files not belonging to the rpm package uninstalled.
No.. it's only one file...
After uninstallation the file itself disappear, but the folder not deleted from /usr/share... This is what I can't understand, why folder staying here...

Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
if you create some files in prein or in postin, you can use %ghost for marking the ownership for them in your .spec file. That way they are removed during uninstall.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

The Following User Says Thank You to rainisto For This Useful Post:
Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
if you create some files in prein or in postin, you can use %ghost for marking the ownership for them in your .spec file. That way they are removed during uninstall.
Specify in this package I use only %files and %defattr(4755,root,root)
it already have my folder with binary file before packaging.
From what you say, I should add path of my folder to %ghost ?