Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Russia Saratov
New version addon 0.2.8: https://openrepos.net/content/alexxxlrus/pebbl
added features:
- Type the network and its change & signal Level (2g/2.5g/3g/3.5g)
- A reminder (alarm) (pre beta test)
- New icon
Caution: If you have installed Aegis hack you need to reinstall develsh
(apt-get install --reinstall develsh)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alexxxl For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 14 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by Elleo View Post
Sorry, I've been pretty busy recently, if my time frees up a bit more I'll see about doing some more work on it, but it's not looking like that's going to happen for a while.
Just waiting for third week already for my Pebble steel order to be fulfilled, and at the same time not planning to quit using N9 as my primary device in near future. So +1 and big thanks in advance (and donation as soon) from my part also for updates of Pebble-related stuff

k6ps

The Following User Says Thank You to k6ps For This Useful Post:
Sorry, I've been pretty busy recently, if my time frees up a bit more I'll see about doing some more work on it, but it's not looking like that's going to happen for a while.
I'd be really happy if we could have a version of Rockwatch with the set-the-time-from-the-phone bug fixed.

Last edited by Nathan2013; 2014-03-27 at 06:12.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nathan2013 For This Useful Post:
Hello All,
I've just got a new pebble and excitedly went through the paring process. All worked flawlessly until I got round to updating the firmware from v1.10.3 to v.1.14.1 . I get the same issue as other users have had.

The update procedure seems to go through on the pebble but the rockwatch icon just keeps spinning. No matter how many times I reboot, factory reset etc I just can't get the update to go through. Plus the text on the device is tiny which is annoying.

Is there anyone who might be able to help me find a solution? I'm a bit of a linux novice but can follow instructions. Thanks so much in advance!

The Following User Says Thank You to stereodog For This Useful Post:
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
@ Elleo

Are you aware of this? http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...26#post1421026

Maybe it could help your development with Rockwatch for Jolla?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post:
It looks like Elleo is nicely trying to say "he won't give any further support" what is a shame considering Rockwatch allows some of the Nokia n9 fans to have a smart watch so my question for him is: could you please pass the development/support of this app to another developer, maybe Boxery or anyone still interested in meego?

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 979 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
It looks like Elleo is nicely trying to say "he won't give any further support" what is a shame considering Rockwatch allows some of the Nokia n9 fans to have a smart watch so my question for him is: could you please pass the development/support of this app to another developer, maybe Boxery or anyone still interested in meego?
I wouldn't rule out doing further work on it, I simply don't have the time to spare at the moment. However the source for Rockwatch is, and always has been, available under the GPL, so if anyone wants to submit patches or fork it and take it in a completely different direction there's nothing stopping them.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elleo For This Useful Post:
Hi! I watch to Nokia N950 (if I have time to buy one of their first on ebay) or Jolla phone to change my Nokia N900.

Also, use pebble smar****ch is exccelent idea! May be, I will you new user.

Please ask:

Will be support Jolla phone in future?
I want write more dbus/simple bash/python scripts, can I see it's out in smar****ch?
Is'nt special problems of Russian/cirilic? Pebble official software not support it, I know.

Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not read last post in topic

Posts: 152 | Thanked: 91 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Russia Saratov
I wouldn't rule out doing further work on it, I simply don't have the time to spare at the moment. However the source for Rockwatch is, and always has been, available under the GPL, so if anyone wants to submit patches or fork it and take it in a completely different direction there's nothing stopping them.
I know that you have a little time to develop the program.
But still ask,
add support to control the music player "QuasarMX", the more it is not so difficult ...
all necessary tools are already there:

1)The bus name is org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.quasarmx

Example call:

qdbus org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.quasarmx /org/mpris/MediaPlayer2 org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.Player.Play

qdbus org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.quasarmx /org/mpris/MediaPlayer2 org.mpris.MediaPlayer2.Player.Metadata

There is also a separate interface that implements additional signals not covered by the MPRIS2 standard. Currently it has two signals "startedUp()" and "quitting()":

Servicename: net.katastrophos.quasarmx
Object path: net/katastrophos/quasarmx

"QuasarMX" is the most popular player for the platform. still not free developer support.
And it would be great if "Eockwatch" and "QuasarMX" to understand each other.

The Following User Says Thank You to Alexxxl For This Useful Post:

Tags
nokia n9, smart watch