Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by ombre View Post
lol'd reading back the first 6 pages of this thread...
really bad stuff, somebody was really able to forecast the current situation.
It was the jerk method you liked the most, wasn't it?
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
You was never far wrong dan in your even wild estimations, shame they have really screwed it but what else could have possibly happened with idiot at the helm.

Just thought i would pop in and let people know am still alive and kicking hahaha.

My god it is very tame on here these days init lol.

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
ysss you rattled my gravestone mate, leave me in peace will ya and stop trying to wake me up damm you or this place is sure to start shaking again

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
You was never far wrong dan in your even wild estimations, shame they have really screwed it but what else could have possibly happened with idiot at the helm.

Just thought i would pop in and let people know am still alive and kicking hahaha.

My god it is very tame on here these days init lol.
As I keep pointing out, I could see this stuff coming from miles away--you just need to look at how they operate. I really, really wish I'd been wrong. Nokia just keeps doing the most stupid things and rather than taking care of customers and listening to them, they prefer to poop out product and expect you to buy it whether you like it or not. You have problems too? Too bad. Sucks to be right about this stuff.

Welcome back!
Nokia's slogan shouldn't be the pedo-palmgrabbing image with the slogan, "Connecting People"... It should be one hand open pleadingly with another hand giving the middle finger and the more apt slogan, "Potential Unrealized." --DR

Tags
bada rox, bigbadtroll!, ceo firing, fooled again, pissing contest