Active Topics

Notices

Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I don't think its that weird I was fed up with several people downing my work.
You will find those people everywhere...
I really appreciate every work that anyone has made/done.
But there will be always people complaining about some things...

But hey, that's why we are human... Everybody has some other "tasting"

Welcome back at t.m.o!!

About the topics: I only check out the "Active Topics"... thats all..

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Originally Posted by andrewfblack View Post
I don't think its that weird I was fed up with several people downing my work. I was also tired of what t.m.o is turning into. I know I shouldn't have ranted so much but sometimes you just have to get it out. I have come back to t.m.o but I only read the Themes and Design Sections.
Due to the release of N900, I'm sure there are at least 10 folds more active forum members than before. (just guessing but maybe even 20-50 folds) Not everybody will like your work no matter how nice they are. That's expected and "normal".

I'm sure you know that people in general express hate/complaints more than love/compliments.
I usually say, if it helps at least 1 person out there, it wasn't a waste of effort.

So don't take them too seriously.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakiman For This Useful Post:
Removed the pipboy theme because I decided it wasn't for me , but i still have a lot of leftovers. Regardless of the theme i switch too , the contact shortcuts on the desktop are still ringed green and the drop town at the top is also stuck green.... any ideas how to undo this?

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
did you reboot? Which theme did you change to?

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

I have rebooted, and I switched to the stock theme. Still no luck.

Posts: 1,656 | Thanked: 1,196 times | Joined on Apr 2008 @ Alabama, USA
Originally Posted by SLDeviant View Post
I have rebooted, and I switched to the stock theme. Still no luck.
If you just installed the release from joopu their should be no problem. If you installed some of the other stuff floating around in zip files then it might have over written your stock theme. Try chaning to another theme and rebooting to see if it goes away.

**All Posts are made as a Community Member and not as a Super Moderator of this site.

A second reboot has fixed it, thanks for the help. The pip-boy-3000 theme is pretty solid but I want to change some icons, and get a scan-lines background before i use it long-term. I'm also considering some paintwork on my otterbox case to achieve a grungy post-apoc look, haven't attempted a mod like that before but there are a lot of guides out there so it's tempting.

is the fallout theme still in extras-devel?

I got the Pipboy 3000 theme as it rocks but it doest work right on my N900

Menus are solid green intsead of black with green borders, and some text is unreadeable

any clues why?

Posts: 1,427 | Thanked: 2,077 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Sydney
Until joppu finishes his theme, I'm using D-livils D-THEME SimpleBlackGreen.
It's obviously not the same but is sort of similar and at least fully finished. =)

Tags
fremantle, wip theme