Yesterday with the phone at 85% I went to sleep...

And in the morning, i open the phone and... LOL? doesn't whant to start.... maybe is dead because i installed android yesterday...

No, no finally isn't dead, but seems doesn't have battery....

I conect the phone few minutes, to carge the battery and seems to start, and yes finally start...

The battery totally consumed in one night!!! is like my big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas?

PD: No Wifi, No Bluetooth, and only 2G conected...
PD2: Is there any battery of 1500Mha or more with the same size as the original 1320??

thanks

Last edited by rocky333; 2011-03-11 at 12:27.

The Following User Says Thank You to rocky333 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Do a search, there is loads on battery usage / is there a high capacity one etc.

Posts: 590 | Thanked: 475 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ New York City
Ha! This happened to me too! I went to bed, and as usual, put my phone in Offline mode, battery was about 70%. In the morning, phone was off, I thought that was weird, I didn't switch it off last night. Then tried to reboot and it only got as far as the Nokia hands then died again. I thought the battery was f*cked, but charged it in an external charger, and everything is fine again. Battery Eye graph shows that during the night, the battery drained down from 70% to zero in about 2 hours, from 11pm to 1am. Stranger than strange.

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pakistan
tell you what. install cpufrequi, and enable smart reflex. You will notice amazing results.

The Following User Says Thank You to SalmanAbbas For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by rocky333 View Post
Yesterday with the phone at 85% I went to sleep...

And in the morning, i open the phone and... LOL? doesn't whant to start.... maybe is dead because i installed android yesterday...

No, no finally isn't dead, but seems doesn't have battery....

I conect the phone few minutes, to carge the battery and seems to start, and yes finally start...

The battery totally consumed in one night!!! is like my big brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any ideas?

PD: No Wifi, No Bluetooth, and only 2G conected...
PD2: Is there any battery of 1500Mha or more with the same size as the original 1320??

thanks
your new here, check my thread for battery test / best battery, it's the link in my signature

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bulgaria
Originally Posted by SalmanAbbas View Post
tell you what. install cpufrequi, and enable smart reflex. You will notice amazing results.
This is intersting, but when I enable this smart reflex mode is the phone will start to work slowly ?

Posts: 156 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Pakistan
no...btw you can also overclock easily under the same program...

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Bulgaria
Thank you I will give it a try.
So I just have to start the program, mark the SmartReflex and then apply. Is that it ?

Posts: 939 | Thanked: 366 times | Joined on Dec 2010 @ U.K.
i'm using CSSU updates which guide should i use to overclock?

Posts: 103 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ United Kingdom, Huddersfield
Originally Posted by AndyNokia232 View Post
drained down from 70% to zero in about 2 hours, from 11pm to 1am. Stranger than strange.
What was your CPU usage all night?