Notices

Lol the pointless thing about this thread is half the games in the above link PLAYED on the old graphics plugin (they were unplayable, but they didn't crash). As such I still believe a thread like this is pointless. Should you want a working/non-working list use the one for the Pandora (I linked it in the main thread a few times)

EDIT: Also a thread is a stupid place for this, someone set up a tabulated wiki page, even a google spreadsheet. Something to allow tabulated data with user comments Ie. on how to get it running.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IzzehO For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,411 | Thanked: 1,330 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Tatooine
Can the OP update his first post in this thread with the info that's been provided? Then when it gets to 3 gazillion pages long, only the first post needs to be checked for current working games list?

And please mods - don't merge this with the mega mupen64plus post, otherwise this valuable info will be lost in amongst pages and pages of chat.

Posts: 543 | Thanked: 151 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post
Lol the pointless thing about this thread is half the games in the above link PLAYED on the old graphics plugin (they were unplayable, but they didn't crash). As such I still believe a thread like this is pointless. Should you want a working/non-working list use the one for the Pandora (I linked it in the main thread a few times)

EDIT: Also a thread is a stupid place for this, someone set up a tabulated wiki page, even a google spreadsheet. Something to allow tabulated data with user comments Ie. on how to get it running.
The only pointless text here is your post, please don't post in my thread again to avoid useless discussions. Thank you!

Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Can the OP update his first post in this thread with the info that's been provided? Then when it gets to 3 gazillion pages long, only the first post needs to be checked for current working games list?

And please mods - don't merge this with the mega mupen64plus post, otherwise this valuable info will be lost in amongst pages and pages of chat.

Sure that's a good idea, I will edit the first post when we collected more informations. I personally hate to read hundreds of pages till I get the information which I want (The general Mupen thread is a good example).

Originally Posted by IzzehO View Post

Great. Looking forward to your contribution of a Wiki page appearing. Please keep discussion about your problems running mupen64 to the gazillion post thread - it would be of great benefit to keep this thread for a working/non-working games list.

Originally Posted by Crogge View Post
The only pointless text here is your post, please don't post in my thread again to avoid useless discussions. Thank you!
Theres no discussion, I was just adding my 2 cents that there is already a compatability list. Here it is by the way:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...GB&output=html

Originally Posted by jedi View Post
Great. Looking forward to your contribution of a Wiki page appearing. Please keep discussion about your problems running mupen64 to the gazillion post thread - it would be of great benefit to keep this thread for a working/non-working games list.
What? Did you even read what I said?

Posts: 883 | Thanked: 980 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Bern, Switzerland
Sorry to agree with IzzehO - but lists like these are really best put into a structured wiki page for readability and maintenance.

"the idea of truly having a computer in your pocket just moved a big step closer."

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twaelti For This Useful Post:
Yes I agree - a structured, nicely formatted wiki page would be a better solution. Even better if it does the ironing, brings you beer and has lasers on it.

But until then, surely an easy to find and easy to read forum post well maintained would be preferable to a gazillion post long thread mixed up with loads of other discussion related to mupen64 working.

Don't worry - twarlti/lzzeho - no-one will force you to read it if you don't want to. Just some people here might find it useful.

Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
Just FYI, Mario 64 with javispedo's audio plugin is a real treat. The sound is great and performance is basically fullspeed.
Where do you get javispedo's audio plugin?

Originally Posted by romanianusa View Post
Where do you get javispedo's audio plugin?
He might of meant the simple PA plugin, which does appear to be better than JTTL for Mario 64. The only reference I could find of a javispedo plugin was in this thread.

So we've established that 99% of the games don't work even overclocked Well mario 64's worth havin even if its impossible to control? Oh well

Tags
games, mupen, mupen64plus, mupenplus, working