My Nokia N9 suddenly and mysteriously stopped working after 2 weeks of use. It will not connect to the AT&T network any more and the IMEI is blank. The version is MeeGo 1.2 Harmattan, PR1.1 (20.2011.40-4_PR_001). How can I fix this issue?

Posts: 323 | Thanked: 209 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Tampico, México
Where did you get your N9 from?

I got it from Nokia Finland... like I said, it worked for 2 weeks then the IMEI just went away! Help!

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by Bd57chevy View Post
I got it from Nokia Finland... like I said, it worked for 2 weeks then the IMEI just went away! Help!
Reflash it, if that doesn't work send it back.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Originally Posted by Bd57chevy View Post
This happens with the N900 and it's terminal I am sad to say!

When it happens with the N900, a reboot will normally get it working again but as it is a problem with the GPRS modem the problem only gets worse. I realy hope the it is not the same problem with the N9, if it is, it's realy bad that Nokia didn't fix it.

I really hope it will work after a reflash. The N9 is a really nice phone that I promote a lot... but if this is a MeeGo / Harmattan issue, it's a real drag. Thanks for the input!

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
You have downgrade version :O. Just reflash it the new PR1.2 and it will work.. It do that if you can find a way to downgrade.. odd.. or it is broken.