Notices

Dicts for dates from 1-1-1970 till 31-12-2012 with the generator (PHP)
http://www.4shared.com/folder/2kWyovSr/dicts.html

The Following User Says Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 105 | Thanked: 87 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Unknown
@Saturn

the WEP deauthenticate on aps with or without spaces does not work, the handshake is not collected instead of handshake I am getting [ 151 bytes keystream: 00 (does disconnect the devices from the network)

WPA handshake works.

suggestions:

can a delete button be added to Show Decrypted Keys (as we have to delete the files from xterm)

also can a feature (small window or something similar) be added or a choice of path selection in Select Dictionary - Decrypt Packets word list as some of us do have big word lists and having same in 2 or 3 different directories takes a lot of space (something we cant afford on our devices) Thank You.

The Following User Says Thank You to g0r For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by teamer View Post
The Deauth button still not working on BSSIDs with quotes , plus the button is useless if not used with -c , it won't capture any handshake on WPA2 . is there any way to get some client mac and send the deauth with the -c ?
What do you mean it doesn't work when the AP has quotes in the name?
we use there "aireplay-ng -0 5 -a <bssid> wlan0"; that is, the name is not taken into account.

If the AP doesn't respond it means that it has protection or you are too far/close to it.

or a better way would be . when pressing "deauth" a text box appears to enter the -c mac , then send the deauth
Yes I thought of that, but I was hoping to make it more automatic.
If you need to type the mac then open the xterm yourself and type the whole thing..

a nice feature would be implementing john-the-rapper with the decryption modes
trying to break WPA with the dictionary attack from the N900 is too much in my opinion. The effort was put to capture the 4way-handshake and do the rest on a better CPU.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by g0r View Post
@Saturn

the WEP deauthenticate on aps with or without spaces does not work, the handshake is not collected instead of handshake I am getting [ 151 bytes keystream: 00 (does disconnect the devices from the network)

WPA handshake works.
You can check the answer just above for the same subject.

suggestions:

can a delete button be added to Show Decrypted Keys (as we have to delete the files from xterm)
Yes, this window could be improved.

also can a feature (small window or something similar) be added or a choice of path selection in Select Dictionary - Decrypt Packets word list as some of us do have big word lists and having same in 2 or 3 different directories takes a lot of space (something we cant afford on our devices) Thank You.
Yes, but I don't want to start with that because then it will evolve in a file manager.

We are all big boys/girls, let's use symbolic links.
You'll need to do only once.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Little feature request - would it be possible, to also manage captured ARP packets (delete them), just like other files "generated" by parts of aircrack-ng suite, while using Cleven?

Now, all replay*.cap are left for manual deletion. It's only minor issue, but, if we can delete caps, why not replay's?

Also, if we already have saved ARP captures, would it be possible to re-use one of them from GUI, instead of always starting injection from scratch? You know, we might want to capture proper ARP when many clients are connected, and re-use them late at night, to both not disturb usage of AP (even if it is our own , and not make users suspicious (due to side effect of package injection on many AP's - DoS for connected clients).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
- the "Scan" button does not clear the old scan results (lots of dublicates now)
-deacuth still not working on names with single quotes (not sure about double or spaces) , maybe the button it self does not read the AP information because it can't find the infromation due to the name .

reaver button just opens terminal for APs with single quotes

a delete button for captured key would be great

overall ... this software is just gr8 thank you .

The Following User Says Thank You to teamer For This Useful Post:
Posts: 111 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Plovdiv, Bulgaria
Just wanted to pop by and say this:

Great job! The package has evolved A LOT since the first release.

Must say I'm really impressed.

Last edited by Unhuman; 2012-01-20 at 12:39.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unhuman For This Useful Post:
- the "Scan" button does not clear the old scan results (lots of dublicates now)
Can't confirm nor reproduce.
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
It happens some times, I don't yet know why yet.
If you scan again it should clear by itself.
Maybe it is some initialisation issue.
-deacuth still not working on names with single quotes (not sure about double or spaces) , maybe the button it self does not read the AP information because it can't find the infromation due to the name .
Please check if you see the correct data in the information window at the bottom of the capture window. If the name in the list matches the name in the white box then the message will be send to the correct AP.

reaver button just opens terminal for APs with single quotes
Calling reaver has the same name issues I have mentioned few posts earlier. I need to solve those still.

a delete button for captured key would be great
Lower priority for my list, but as I said, will try to improve.

overall ... this software is just gr8 thank you .
Thanks too.

Last edited by Saturn; 2012-01-20 at 20:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Unhuman View Post
Just wanted to pop by and say this:

Great job! The package has evolved A LOT since the first release.

Must say I'm really impressed.
Hey, long time we haven't spoke.
Thanks for the nice words and the post in your blog.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver