Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
Anybody else having issue connecting to 4G data? Is it just a T-Mobile USA issue?
No problems here.. Well, not having 4G yet here where i live but i visited near city and it worked ok.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
No problems here.. Well, not having 4G yet here where i live but i visited near city and it worked ok.
It used to work good with Alpha 12. Well, no big deal. They will probably fix it by the time they release next Alpha/Beta.

Originally Posted by abyzthomas View Post
Anybody else having issue connecting to 4G data? Is it just a T-Mobile USA issue?
On any SFOS install I have issues with 4G on T-Mobile. All you have to do to fix it is to go into the mobile data settings. Long press mobile data and set the APN to fast.t-mobile.com and it should start working immediately.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Demati For This Useful Post:
for who have 1.19 on n5: how about scalability problem that there was on previous versions? it is still there or less? apart for applications bad written,without resolution adaptability

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 488 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ USA around Chicago
Originally Posted by Demati View Post
On any SFOS install I have issues with 4G on T-Mobile. All you have to do to fix it is to go into the mobile data settings. Long press mobile data and set the APN to fast.t-mobile.com and it should start working immediately.
Thanks that fixed it. Changed APN to fast.t-mobile.com and it connects to 4G.

Edit: Funny thing is I have done this before. #84

Sorry about that!

Last edited by abyzthomas; 2015-09-21 at 15:05.

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
Originally Posted by itdoesntmatt View Post
for who have 1.19 on n5: how about scalability problem that there was on previous versions? it is still there or less? apart for applications bad written,without resolution adaptability
On the system itself, I find it pretty nice, no problem, everything is correctly displayed.

The Following User Says Thank You to romu For This Useful Post:
Posts: 36 | Thanked: 121 times | Joined on Sep 2015 @ California
Hi Everyone,
Can someone help me out. I just flashed CM-11 then sailfish 1.7. Everything went fine. I then updated to 1.9 per the documentation mer libhybris site. Again, no issues. However when trying to install apkenv I get the below error.

Authentication required for 'https://store-repository.jolla.com/releases/1.1.9.28/jolla-hw/adaptation-lge-hammerhead/armv7hl/?credentials=store'

Anyone encounter this? The OS is fresh (for all intensive purposes).

Posts: 602 | Thanked: 735 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Nantes, France
You need to remove the adaption0 repository. Check with the guys on IRC to be sure.

i now have a super cheaply acquired Huewie P8, so I can afford to play around with my Nexus5. couple of n00b questions if I may:

1. do we expect (the real) SFOS 2.0 to arrive for soon for the N5?
2. do we anticipate SFOS 2.0 working with CM-12 soon, or stick with 11?

2.0 is here, if you mean the UI?

and i think there sticking with cm11 since cm12 brings no real improvements, but you'd have to ask on irc to be sure. I remember someone was trying to make it work on cm12 but can't remember the result.

The Following User Says Thank You to m4r0v3r For This Useful Post: