Active Topics

200 downloads!
1 donations!

The Following User Says Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post:
anyone know if it works on pr1.3?

Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
It does, I'm using it, and it's great. Thanks for this Wolke.

I've added an action for opening the dialer when double pressing the Vol + button when the device is locked. Together with the tweak (from N9 Qtweak) to unlock the device by double pressing the power button. It's really handy: when you have to call someone but are not currently using the phone, two double-press actions while picking up the phone in your pocket, and you have the application in focus, ready to use for dialing a number or browsing a contact.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2012-07-18 at 22:41.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
anyone know if it works on pr1.3?
Also using it on a freshly fully flashed PR1.3 and working as it should

Regards Douan...

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

The Following User Says Thank You to Dousan For This Useful Post:
300 downloads!!
1 donations!!

400 downloads!!!
1 donations!

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
Hey, this is great! I've read through the thread and I have the default config saved, but there are extra actions I'd like to configure. It seems people have already implemented these but I'm not certain how to do it. Basically (1) unlock and open the phone app; (2) unlock and open the camera app. The actions are not in the standard list so how do I get them configured?

Will donate once I have this all set up as required. Also like the idea of being able to move the cursor using the volume keys when in text editing mode.

The Following User Says Thank You to noetus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 179 | Thanked: 108 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Bangalore
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
400 downloads!!!
1 donations!
Havent downloaded it yet, but if you want to be paid for ypur work then i suggest u put this on the store and give that link here. Also makes more sense because all countries dont have paypal, but Nokia can work around this as they have more payment options.... Like pay via phone bill...

Originally Posted by noetus View Post
Hey, this is great! I've read through the thread and I have the default config saved, but there are extra actions I'd like to configure. It seems people have already implemented these but I'm not certain how to do it. Basically (1) unlock and open the phone app; (2) unlock and open the camera app. The actions are not in the standard list so how do I get them configured?

Will donate once I have this all set up as required. Also like the idea of being able to move the cursor using the volume keys when in text editing mode.
you can run any shell command. this means you can do literally anything that you can figure out how to do in a terminal; what those things are and how to do them are outside the scope of this app.

locking/unlocking the screen with a command is trivial {in openmode; probably also trivial with inception; maybe not in closed mode}. i have a script {attached} that i use for it. try it out!
if you can get it to lock/unlock in ssh, you can get it to work in n9-button-monitor.
Attached Files
File Type: txt lock.pl.txt (1.9 KB, 79 views)

Originally Posted by danested View Post
if you want to be paid for ypur work then i suggest u put this on the store and give that link here
thanks for the tip danested, but im not sure i can put this app in the store. it interferes with {sucky} harmattan functionality, like zooming in the camera with the volume buttons. also, i dont like the store because of stupid harmful policies like the 5 download limit, and the lack of friendliness to free software {no sorting by license, no spot to even ENTER a license}.

while i was vaguely hoping the 8 or 9 people who said theyd pay me for a gui would accept the shitty gui i made and give me a free sandwich, i made this app for me, not for $$. {thanks again to the generous donor!}

if theres someone out there who really wants to give me money and cant use flattr for some reason, let me know and ill see what i can do! {flattr's pretty cool, btw: https://flattr.com/register}

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolke For This Useful Post:

Tags
harmattan, nokia n9