Closed Thread
Banned | Posts: 138 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Originally Posted by GUYSTYLAZ View Post
The snobbery of apple's followers has corrupted you my son.

hmmmm the iplayer is not the be all and end all of programmes.

all the N900 has is hobsons choice. For people with a brain installed there is avery clever "app" called a calculator, check it out, it will shock you.

Apple = pay the man, then let him **** your wife.
N900 = pay attention, the milkman cometh.
Thanks for replying, firstly I want to thank you for your insults, which I will now address

1) "The snobbery of apple's followers has corrupted you my son."

I own BOTH and N900 and 3GS

2) "hmmmm the iplayer is not the be all and end all of programmes"

OK a bit of explanation obv required here I think, "Programmes" as in TELEVISION programmes, computer software is referred to as a PROGRAM (now go play spot the difference), HENCE the reference to BBC iPlayer which has NOTHING to do with apple.

3) "all the N900 has is hobsons choice. For people with a brain installed there is avery clever "app" called a calculator, check it out, it will shock you."

All I can *really* think of here is your translation software got it wrong......badly wrong, I (like you I suspect) dont have a clue what you are actually talking about

4) "Apple = pay the man, then let him fcuk your wife.
N900 = pay attention, the milkman cometh.[/QUOTE]"

im trying to understand your "english" with great difficulty, but i *think* you are saying

"You are the illegitimate son of the milkman ??

May I remind you this is a N900 forum, and has nothing to to with family matters.

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2010-05-31 at 03:58.

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2010 @ Bridgend, South Wales, UK
Not all of us are trolling officianardo's.

The point i am making is the the N900 is a very very good phone, and despite the supressed feelings of apple fanboys, i am determined to inspire people to buy the N900.

Chill out, it's not your fault.

I dont think anyone questions the N900 is a great phone, the N900 isn't the problem: Nokia is

The Following User Says Thank You to PradaBrada For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by GUYSTYLAZ View Post
Not all of us are trolling officianardo's.

The point i am making is the the N900 is a very very good phone, and despite the supressed feelings of apple fanboys, i am determined to inspire people to buy the N900.

Chill out, it's not your fault.
Yeah, thats it

Rod Hull would have ben proud of you, I will supply the bucket of sand

Im a fully UK qualified Software Engineer, and developed on the early 8 bit breadboards/embedded right up till I stopped dev around 1991 (Moved into better pay in management), the thing I *loved* about development, which sadly ended with the Commodore Amiga era (PS If you like Music read up on Richard Joesph RIP.....icecream........icecream) was "hitting the hardware", being 100% in control of every chip, every register, doing "top gun" and abusing the hardware to get a few extra cpu cyles. In those days you actually talked binary to the custom chips......now im interviewing kids straight out of university.....they ain't stupid, but now days dev is so far removed from HW its unreal, so dont tell me the N900 is an open platform.

Take this as an INSULT if you want...youre clueless "son"

Last edited by garyc2010; 2010-05-30 at 22:35.

tbh i would like to see a proper iplayer app on the n900 aswell and java supposrt so i can download the subway subcard

Originally Posted by garyc2010 View Post

Im a fully UK qualified Software Engineer, and developed on the early 8 bit breadboards/embedded r"
Nobody cares dude

Posts: 8 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on May 2010 @ Bridgend, South Wales, UK
Yeah, thats it

Rod Hull would have ben proud of you, I will supply the bucket of sand

Im a fully UK qualified Software Engineer, and developed on the early 8 bit breadboards/embedded right up till I stopped dev around 1991 (Moved into better pay in management), the thing I *loved* about development, which sadly ended with the Commodore Amiga era (PS If you like Music read up on Richard Joesph RIP.....icecream........icecream) was "hitting the hardware", being 100% in control of every chip, every register, doing "top gun" and abusing the hardware to get a few extra cpu cyles. In those days you actually talked binary to the custom chips......now im interviewing kids straight out of university.....they ain't stupid, but now days dev is so far removed from HW its unreal, so dont tell me the N900 is an open platform.

Take this as an INSULT if you want...youre clueless "son"
Take a step back, put down the worthers original.

I'm sure 'back in the day' hardware was tough to get your mind around, however, nowadays things are in colour.

Bunch of childish comments here. Quite sad.

Originally Posted by nosa101 View Post
Nobody cares dude
Yeah sadly no cares about the failed N900 experiment

Nosa, *when* are you gonna *WAKE UP* dude and realise the world has moved on ??????????

**** linux is having a hard time making inroads

the N900 kernel is so many generations behind.............

In 3 or 4 years, yes you may accept N900=fail

nosa 0.00000000000000000000001% world cares about what your twisted mind thinks , sad but true...

you insult me.........ce la vie.

Yeah sadly no cares about the failed N900 experiment

Nosa, *when* are you gonna *WAKE UP* dude and realise the world has moved on ??????????

**** linux is having a hard time making inroads

the N900 kernel is so many generations behind.............

In 3 or 4 years, yes you may accept N900=fail

nosa 0.00000000000000000000001% world cares about what your twisted mind thinks , sad but true...

you insult me.........ce la vie.
I seriously don't get you. You hate the n900 so much but yet you troll the forum so hard. If that isn't commitment then I don't know what is

Closed Thread