Active Topics

Posts: 85 | Thanked: 178 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Finland
Hi all This theme replaces all basic color accents in your phone with new color. Status bar icons, headers, buttons, etc. Also in non-lite versions there is little bigger call buttons + caller-avatar, colored battery icons and keyboard keys. App icons are not changed.

Feedback to all colors are welcome, if they're too bright/dark etc.

Name:  2012-10-07_23-57-03.png
Views: 16703
Size:  11.8 KB

First install ThemeSetting from here http://vesuri.jormas.com/themesettings/
or ThemeChanger from here http://leimu.drupalgardens.com/content/themechanger
They do both the same thing, but ThemeSettings is integrated in the settings menu and it reboots automatically after color change.
If u use ThemeChanger you can use QRefresh from N9Qtweak if you don't want to restart.

Normal version:
ColorThemes1.3.4

ColorThemesLite1.3.4

Inverted edition: Black backgrounds in all default apps.
ColorThemesInverted1.4.0
ColorThemesInverted1.3.9

ColorThemesLiteInverted1.4.0
ColorThemesLiteInverted1.3.9

-Black splash screens: http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=271

"Transparent" edition: Uses your homescreen wallpaper(set by N9Qtweak) as background in stock apps. Example screenshots.
-You can also move the pictures manually to /usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/backgrounds/meegotouch-desktop-bg.png and ../meegotouch-desktop-bg-landscape.png
ColorThemesTransparent1.4.0
ColorThemesTransparent1.3.9

ColorThemesLiteTransparent1.4.0
ColorThemesLiteTransparent1.3.9

* All lite versions has original keyboard and call buttons, default battery icons and less statusbar icons are changed.

Changelog

Version 1.4.0
-contact-card fix
-skype,yahoo etc. -name fix in contact info
-message attachment background
-favourite icon in contacts list

Version 1.3.9
-keyboard with arrows -fix
-birthday calendar month/year -fix
-textedit-backgrounds in transparent versions
-favourite icon in e-mail

Version 1.3.8
-birthday calendar
-numbers in some sliders

Version 1.3.7
-documents landscape mode
-text-edit background in color blue

Hope everything is clear Ask if u need help or say if u find some wrong colors in wrong places. And as always even there should be 0 risk here, use at ur own risk. I have tested every theme and they work fine in my N9.

Here are colorcodes if you wanna change the feedscreen texts etc. The lockscreen clock works too if you change to vivid color profile.

BrightGreen: #33CC33 , Blue: #1080DD , Cyan: #00D2D2 , DarkBlue: #001FC0 , DarkCyan: #009986 , DarkGreen: #3E8200 , DarkRed: #8B0000 , Gray: #767676 , Green: #69BB0E , Lime: #A5E200 , Magenta: #DC113D , Olive: #879400 , Orange: #FF6600 , Pink: #FF00FF , Purple: #6400BC , Red: #F30000 , Sepia: #7E7352 , Turquoise: #00C88C , Violet: #CA007C , Yellow: #FFE102

$COLOR_ACCENT1 , and it changes automatically with the theme. Notice the $ in front, and this can't be used with N9Qtweak because it adds the #. So only with notepad or nano.

special thanks to Vesuri and his example-themes.
Attached Images

Last edited by kebbana; 2013-03-12 at 22:59.

The Following 73 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Cool! Keep it up! Very nice

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
I love it! Make a cyan one to match my N9.

Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
I love it! Make a cyan one to match my N9.
Glad u like it

Here is some kind of cyan. Say if its not even close the phones color.
Attached Images

Last edited by kebbana; 2012-10-08 at 12:40.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
I like this, thanks a lot~

*suggestion for add in color source*
can it be done with a color source that build in for the phone? which mean can choose whatever color inside the n9 device/software, so there are no need to use different color.zip file every time when change the color theme.

Thanks again~

Originally Posted by shinchim0 View Post
I like this, thanks a lot~

*suggestion for add in color source*
can it be done with a color source that build in for the phone? which mean can choose whatever color inside the n9 device/software, so there are no need to use different color.zip file every time when change the color theme.

Thanks again~
Sure it could be done I think, but I dont know programming that well so not by me.

But there is this ThemeChanger http://leimu.drupalgardens.com/content/themechanger

I have yet no idea how it works or can it even be used. But here is good instructions take a look at there. Im gonna look closer too tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to kebbana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 212 | Thanked: 184 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by kebbana View Post
Glad u like it

Here is some kind of cyan. Say if its not even close the phones color.

http://www.2shared.com/file/5T_buFS0/cyan.html
What color code do you use? When i changed my low power screens clock color i used #00ffff

Originally Posted by Eminem View Post
What color code do you use? When i changed my low power screens clock color i used #00ffff
I used #00e2e2, slightly darker than #00ffff. I can edit it if u want.

all good and well but i'm still looking for this one thing on the n9: color inversion

on linux and mac computers, one can define a keybrd shortcut to invert colors system wide, across all apps... same works for the iphone, being the only reason i am considering getting one.... is there still no such thing for meego?

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by n9mo View Post
all good and well but i'm still looking for this one thing on the n9: color inversion

on linux and mac computers, one can define a keybrd shortcut to invert colors system wide, across all apps... same works for the iphone, being the only reason i am considering getting one.... is there still no such thing for meego?
nope no system wide invert colors... individual 3rd party apps though are increasingly coming with dark/light theme...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: