Active Topics

Posts: 951 | Thanked: 2,344 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ UK
Hey guys,

So I downloaded and installed the QT creator 2.6.0(now by Digia) on my UNI PC but I can't seems to find a way to get a MeeGo SDK(Harmattan) for it.

Any suggestions?
Thanks

The harmattan-dev website is down for some reason. Otherwise you would have gotten it from here I believe http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...MHoyB2pO094xWw

Originally Posted by jackburton View Post
The harmattan-dev website is down for some reason. Otherwise you would have gotten it from here I believe http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...MHoyB2pO094xWw
I wonder why is it down?

Originally Posted by mariusmssj View Post
I wonder why is it down?
Relocation?

Please tell me we have a mirror somewhere?
There is shittons of stuff on it.

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
Relocation?

Please tell me we have a mirror somewhere?
There is shittons of stuff on it.
So all is being being moved to Digia servers now I guess

So all's being being moved to Digia severs now I guess
Am as puzzled as you are - my "Relocation" suggestion was just a guess..
EDIT : harmattan is not part of QT tho, so I don't think that it will ever be moved to Digia, or?

LINKer - transform your N9's home view in a Desktop, give it the freedom it deserves! -> LINKer for Harmattan

QuickBar - Can't find the app you used yesterday in your overcrowded Home Screen? Want access to the QuickLaunch bar even in the home screen? QuickBar for Harmattan

If you like our work, and would like to support via PayPal : users.giulietta@gmail.com

Originally Posted by tortoisedoc View Post
Am as puzzled as you are - my "Relocation" suggestion was just a guess..
EDIT : harmattan is not part of QT tho, so I don't think that it will ever be moved to Digia, or?
well another speculation, could Nokia just be cutting all support for harmattan?

well another speculation, could Nokia just be cutting all support for harmattan?
I wonder, how to obtain a copy of the help? It should really not be much of a problem to put it up in TMO or?

Posts: 158 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Timisoara, Romania
I just check "Update Qt SDK" (installed just after Digia, incl. Harmattan) and seems fine, no error on retrieving informations
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to smcsa For This Useful Post:
Hey guys,

So I downloaded and installed the QT creator 2.6.0(now by Digia) on my UNI PC but I can't seems to find a way to get a MeeGo SDK(Harmattan) for it.

Any suggestions?
Thanks
Qt SDK with integrated Harmattan SDK can be found here: http://www.developer.nokia.com/info/...f8/Qt_SDK.html

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PIDk For This Useful Post: