Notices

Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
is tracker id possible??? tks for your work Gidzzz

Originally Posted by gidzzz View Post
I consider features from the original player and bugs more important, but big album art is not an invasive change (especially considering that it's portrait mode, so its look is not precisely defined by the stock player). I might give it a try, but I have some doubts whether it's possible to squash the interface that much.
Thank you to give it a try. hope it will work.

Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Suggestion: add log mode: If enabled, the log is automatically saved (can be done by modified shortcut (> for dumping to a file + timestamp for the file))
If OMP is closed normally, the log is deleted. Otherwise it's saved

Projects no longer actively developed: here

The Following User Says Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post:
i pasted lyrics from the web by editing the lyrics . it works. but it doesnot save. when i closed it and reopened it. its gone. is der any way to add lyrics and save them for future.
BACKUPMENU

i18n is not complete:
I use m3u playlists with Cyrillic names and Cyrillic files listed in them. All of them are seen (nearly) as:
фыва.mp3
пропрло.mp3
йцукцукнеукегуекнг.mp3

etc.

Care to fix? Thanks in advance!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ildar For This Useful Post:
Posts: 81 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Romania
it is not a font problem?

Originally Posted by ioncelmare View Post
it is not a font problem?
no. Encoding problem.
You can easily test this:
Code:
$ echo фыва.mp3 > кириллика.m3u
And put it on your device.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ildar For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by visN900 View Post
is tracker id possible???
Hmmm... what is 'tracker id'?

Originally Posted by marmistrz View Post
Suggestion: add log mode: If enabled, the log is automatically saved (can be done by modified shortcut (> for dumping to a file + timestamp for the file))
If OMP is closed normally, the log is deleted. Otherwise it's saved
It wouldn't be very useful at the moment, because OMP's console output is not detailed enough to debug segmentation faults.

Originally Posted by trisha02 View Post
i pasted lyrics from the web by editing the lyrics . it works. but it doesnot save. when i closed it and reopened it. its gone. is der any way to add lyrics and save them for future.
Cannot reproduce... you're pressing the save button before closing, right? Do automatically downloaded lyrics persist for offline viewing?

Originally Posted by ildar View Post
I use m3u playlists with Cyrillic names and Cyrillic files listed in them. All of them are seen (nearly) as:
фыва.mp3
пропрло.mp3
йцукцукнеукегуекнг.mp3
I have tracked down the problem with playlist names, but the songs inside are displayed correctly for me. Can you confirm that they are garbled too? And that the song names are displayed with the file extension (".mp3")?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gidzzz For This Useful Post:
yes. i copied the lyrics in the space and saved it. den i closed omp and opened omp again. in the song i pasted the lyrics and saved it. it says no internet connection. the lyrics should be there even in no network right? but its not.
BACKUPMENU

I suspect either file permissions or shortcomings of the artist/title hashing algorithm. What does "ls -ld .lyrics" show in the terminal? What is the song name?

Tags
libplayback, mag 4 prez, media, open source, player, portrait mode, re-write, remake, reverse