Vodafone UK
nokia n900
maemo5
20.2010.36-2.205.1

Yesturday facebook chat stopped working ... with a network error mesage . Today I delete the account and re-added it but now it will not logon ..

Any help most welcome sort of lost with out it ..

Chris

Well, from my experiences with Facebook tonight I'd say that (Facebook) was the culprit.
Was getting all sorts of error messages on the PC and it isn't being very sociable on the N900 either.

This just started happening to me. It was working like two hours ago but now it just throws network error. I've tried deleting and re adding the account but it won't log on anymore. Anyone got any idea what could be the problem? Any help would be appreciated.

Posts: 551 | Thanked: 507 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ North West England
Is this an app, a plugin, via the browser... what?
I did notice facebook was down this morning for maintenance, it wouldn't let me login at all... may be as simple as that...

Has anyone got this working again? I still can't login to the integrated chat and it's painful through the browser

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
FYI right now facebook is re-developing is chatbox...they wanted to combine chatbox with private message so people can send & read private message using chatbox (facebook mail)
that is why chatbox is now got some serious error...dont worry about it cause this error is happening for a few hours on certain days only...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
i have same problem here wenever i put on online and save and shows green signal and disappears and when i open Availability is shows Network Error please help. and think i was playing with x terminal and bymistakely some files uninstalled but while uninstalling i tried to stop with ctrl+c and it stopped and i tries also apt-get -f install etc but now plz tell files related to that chat so i could reinstall them so that might be the solution

Posts: 132 | Thanked: 45 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ jodhpur
Originally Posted by seanmcken View Post
i have same problem here wenever i put on online and save and shows green signal and disappears and when i open Availability is shows Network Error please help. and think i was playing with x terminal and bymistakely some files uninstalled but while uninstalling i tried to stop with ctrl+c and it stopped and i tries also apt-get -f install etc but now plz tell files related to that chat so i could reinstall them so that might be the solution
same problem here.
"network error"
any solution?

Posts: 226 | Thanked: 270 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Bosnia and Herzegovina
As it says...something went wrong with facebook. Don't worry

The Following User Says Thank You to dzano For This Useful Post:
Posts: 863 | Thanked: 213 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Goa
hay good news, its working again

The Following User Says Thank You to seanmcken For This Useful Post: