Notices

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
please make a proper working plugin for adult viewing

Posts: 1,378 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Göteborg, Sweden
The format issues in question are probably size related. Seehttp://wiki.maemo.org/Video_encoding Look at downloaded file and check codec, size etc.
mplayer: "p" is pause. right/left arrow is seek. Type "mplayer --help" on CLI for details.

In the python version of cutetube you can load more search results by pressing the '+' button.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to load more search results in the qml version. Can someone help?

Posts: 536 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Russia
mplayer hangs and lags like crazy. i cannot use it. the utube videos work best on cutetube but not the xtubes

Posts: 162 | Thanked: 227 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Italy - Florence & Bulgaria - Sofia
Originally Posted by marxian View Post
It's still working for me. Perhaps it was just a temporary issue with the server. Either that or there is a problem with the access token.
I think samething happend whit my autorisation to share on facebook.
Anyway i resolved when deleted folder whit name Databases

Home/user/.config/Databases

10x for this app !!!

Posts: 2,448 | Thanked: 9,523 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Wigan, UK
Originally Posted by generationally View Post
In the python version of cutetube you can load more search results by pressing the '+' button.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to load more search results in the qml version. Can someone help?
The additional results are loaded automatically when you scroll to the end.

My website

GitHub

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by zurrain101 View Post
please make a proper working plugin for adult viewing
I cannot magically solve the limited multimedia capabilities of the N900. The videos don't play because FLV playback sucks on this device. Simple as. This is why I'm not wasting any more time maintaining XTube.

My website

GitHub

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to marxian For This Useful Post:
I can queue videos for download but can't actually see how to initiate the download - what am I doing wrong?

Originally Posted by MarkyboyUK View Post
I can queue videos for download but can't actually see how to initiate the download - what am I doing wrong?
You select the downloads that you want to resume by clicking them (or select all by clicking on the 'tick' button), then click on the download button. You can also choose to have the downloads start automatically when queued (settings dialog).

My website

GitHub

Posts: 295 | Thanked: 73 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Manchester, UK
Hi can anyone tell me how to view the download queue?
thanks

Tags
cutetube, marxian = god, marxian legend, son of a gun, son of douche, son of fail, son of god, youtube