Active Topics

Notices

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Aug 2014 @ Rome, Italy
Originally Posted by sicelo View Post
bad network likely... GPRS? Try WiFi.

also a warning .. using the same number on different devices is an 'request' for a ban.
Excuse me, I'm also experiencing the same problem when using my GPRS/UMTS connection. Is it caused by the known issue about the presence of an unstable connection and consequent segmentation fault? when using gprs connection the problem happens very frequently...maybe due to the phone aerial(antenna) sensibility when handling the phone and it's becoming very tedious!

The Following User Says Thank You to ithejoker For This Useful Post:
Hi, Need to ask 2 stuff.

1. I just need to know is there any possibility to delete contacts from yappari, because I just changed my network and i can see my old contacts which are not exist in my address book.

2. I blocked some contacts in yappari but still they are appearing.
any suggestions with that.

Thanks.

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by faiman View Post
Hi, Need to ask 2 stuff.

1. I just need to know is there any possibility to delete contacts from yappari, because I just changed my network and i can see my old contacts which are not exist in my address book.

Thanks.
Delete /home/user/.yappari/roster.db. You may also delete chats.db

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
@ sicelo

It works,
Thanks
Really appreciated

Hi.
I have a problem with the synchronization: yappari disconnects when it arrives at 70%.
I tried to delete .yappari and scorpius folder without results.
Can you help me?

Posts: 197 | Thanked: 145 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Dubai, U.A.E.
I have started using my best buddy the 5 year old N900 with all new updated apps and yes Yappari filled the gap for whatsapp. For now my Jolla will rest aside just for phone calls. I really wish that TMO lives forever coz of some awesome support from developers and the whole maemo community. Cheers guys. - Ali..

The Following User Says Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
Posts: 180 | Thanked: 180 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ New Delhi, DELHI, INDIA
This started happening after my battery discharged. I restarted after charging the phone. Recieved a Registration dialog box from Yappari (even when I have been long using it). Anyway, I registered again. And everything seemed tol be fine. Then I started getiing frequent Disconnects. This mostly happens when Yappari is running in the background. I have to keep Yappari opened to have a nice conversation. But still it sometimes disconnects and reconnects when open, saying Lost connection to the server. If Yappari is running in background, it Disconnects after a few minutes and I am not able to open it from the applet. I have to go to the Menu and open it from there.

The same issue happened with me yesterday but I ignored it on the first as my wifi had some issues. But today it seems to be working fine. Atleast for now. Must be a protocol issue from whatsapp itself I suppose.

Can we have a good quality Yappari Icon.. The current one is very low resolution. I can design an icon if you want.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlazingBird For This Useful Post:
anyone else having registration problem as of a few days ago?

Tags
whatsapp, yappari