Notices

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
Whatsapp support only media sending. Image, Music, Video, Location and business cardds. No other kinds of data.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Will i have to pay to Whatsapp every time i re-register in? Now i have to do it often so... just asking..

payed number is payed number for the period you chose. it doesn't matter how often you re-register in.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to az2111 For This Useful Post:
Now it seems like i dont get notifications or led blink and "no unread messages" if i leave chat open and screen shuts down by itself. vibrates allright, tho. gonna make a github report later

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
You can manually choose those contacts you want to sync.
I received my Jolla and installed Mitakuuluu. I registered, and I saw how contacts began to syncronize I disconnected as fast as I could...

I can't find any option neither in UI neither in /home/nemo/.config/coderus/mitakuuluu2.conf to do that.

I don't want to send to WhatsApp Inc. any contact of which I'm not sure if he / she has WhatsApp or not. I would need by default all blocked and add just wich I want.

Posts: 594 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Rhine
Originally Posted by malkavian View Post
I received my Jolla and installed Mitakuuluu. I registered, and I saw how contacts began to syncronize I disconnected as fast as I could...

I can't find any option neither in UI neither in /home/nemo/.config/coderus/mitakuuluu2.conf to do that.

I don't want to send to WhatsApp Inc. any contact of which I'm not sure if he / she has WhatsApp or not. I would need by default all blocked and add just wich I want.
it does not send your contacts to server, it only fetches your groups.
at least for me it worked this way

The Following User Says Thank You to Leinad For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@malkavian why so paranoid man? It's was just your groups

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
coderus, still not being able to register, if we could put code manually there might be a way to re register. for example ask code from android whatsapp and use it in mitakuuluu.

Posts: 51 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ chioggia
there is e probkem here.....mitäkuuluu don't work....it connect to web, but autentication don't work any moore....did i try to reinstall it?

Posts: 461 | Thanked: 358 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Bilbao (Basque Country [Spain])
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
@malkavian why so paranoid man? It's was just your groups
Facebook privacy policy sucks and Whatsapp Inc. one sucks much more. So I prefer not to give them any data of my contacts wich they don't already have.

Well, so... how does Mitakuuluu does to search for contacts wich have Whatsapp? And how can I tell to Mitakuuluu wich ones I want to send to Whatsapp Inc. and wich ones not? Yappari (at N900) only send to Whatsapp Inc., for checking if they have Whatsapp installed, the ones with international prefix.

Last edited by malkavian; 2014-05-22 at 09:34.

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp