Notices

@bzbnd

it is your taste and everybody has a different taste.i cand understand when you dont like the ui.
it it is hard to meet everyones taste.
for me the ui is not depressing but i had to try out a lot of color presets to find the right one for me. many of them didnt fit to me.
Maybe you finde the right scheme.
colors can have a strong influence to the user experience.

But the functionality is very good.it ist intuitive and logical.
I like the module structure, the sound networkt. You exactly know how the signal is routed and know about the controlers.. this is very helpful when using automation.

my wishes for Key shortcuts.
i dont know how to go up and down in the tracker editor.
something like ctrl+left for up
ctrl+left for one step up
and
ctrl+right for one step down

changing the track works with shift left and right..thats nice
i

Last edited by lq_sunshine; 2010-12-17 at 16:34.

The Following User Says Thank You to lq_sunshine For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
Originally Posted by bzbnd View Post
this app is very ugly . couldnt they make more beautiful UI . it makes me depress
lol i don't know how to use this app however i am enjoying this cool stuff!!!!!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 195 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Cambridge, UK
just wondering if this app supports MIDI either using QMIDICtl (which, as i've yet to play with it, i think sends midi over wifi) or via usb midi interfaces (which i'm not sure drivers are as yet available for, but that is possibly due to no midi programs existing on the n900)

I'm a loong time octamed user, downloaded renoise and about to try to migrate, but if sunvox does everything renoise does then i might as well go that route, and have a portable version to play with..

Originally Posted by Tedri Mark View Post
just wondering if this app supports MIDI
MIDI is in my plans :) I hope to add this in the next version, which will be soon.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NightRadio For This Useful Post:
I extracted sunvox from maemo folder and i have libgles installed too, application manager says "unable to install" nothing else, what to do ?

Again sorry for using bad adjs like ugly and depressive. this is a great app and it works very well . i told my opinion because i saw this app very useful and i tought better UI makes this app excellent .by the way thanks developers for their great work .

Originally Posted by shnigi View Post
I extracted sunvox from maemo folder and i have libgles installed too, application manager says "unable to install" nothing else, what to do ?
May be libsdl1.2 missing?

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
If I may be so free to suggest a couple of things that would make, at least in my opinion, an already great app, to be even better. After an hour of experimenting with the tracker, there are some things IŽd love to see.

Wishlist SunVox

New features

1. Probability/random factor for individual track notes and tracks as a whole. This allows for easier looping, with variations chosen by a random seed. For instance, to set the probability of the second basskick of a given beat to 50%, would result in a 50% chance that basskick is acually heard, the next time the loop is being played. This, of course could and should than also be implemented on tracklevel.

2. Ability to reverse a sample from the tracker.

UI

1. Fast button access to common functions as mute/solo and such, at the top of each track.

2. Easier link/unlink/relink possibility. (Or am I missing something here?)

Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
Wishlist SunVox
1. ok :)
2. Already exists :) Sample editor -> Samples tab -> Menu (under the wave) -> Transform -> Reverse.

UI

1. yeah. in to-do list already :)
2. Click on the source module with the SHIFT key pressed. Drag a link to the destination module.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NightRadio For This Useful Post:
By the way, here is the SunVox Frequently Asked Questions:
http://www.warmplace.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1169

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to NightRadio For This Useful Post:

Tags
fasttracker, synth, tracker