Active Topics

Originally Posted by Creamy Goodness View Post
I told you guys many times if it's sluggish it's overheating, don't bump the voltage more.
Sorry. Have missed alot in this thread
Lately.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Does someone have this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ight=sociality with opptimizer? Does your normal facebook working?

If you want to test to install the Sociality and maybe broke your normal facebook. Install Sociality and install the opptimizer kernel module again, does your normal facebook still working ? My facebook is still broken and nobody will not help . How i can delete facebook configs or reinstall and reset it?

maybe this is a stupid question, but i really want to know,
does charging the phone get affected while opptimizing the Mhz/Voltage?

Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
Does someone have this http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...ight=sociality with opptimizer? Does your normal facebook working?

If you want to test to install the Sociality and maybe broke your normal facebook. Install Sociality and install the opptimizer kernel module again, does your normal facebook still working ? My facebook is still broken and nobody will not help . How i can delete facebook configs or reinstall and reset it?
I seriously doubt opptimizer has anything to do with facebook playing up, especially with the sociality page saying that it's a pre release version that you installed, I wonder where the bugs are more likely to have come from..... you're on a witch hunt asking facebook questions in this thread, you already linked probably the best thread to look and ask questions about that, also search and if they cant answer there, well try to give them time to answer first then new relevant thread.
Edit: in fact this should probably be a bug report in the sociality thread.

Last edited by HanzBlix; 2012-05-01 at 00:33.

Originally Posted by baem90 View Post
maybe this is a stupid question, but i really want to know,
does charging the phone get affected while opptimizing the Mhz/Voltage?
I've done that before and noticed nothing unusual at least, but that reminds me..... Not long before I tried the UI, I found out that if you reboot your phone while on the charger, your overclock remains..... Not sure if it's still the case with UI installed.
Edit: Ok it's still the case, and by reboot I meant turn the phone off and on again not a crash reboot, I'm not testing that on purpose.

Last edited by HanzBlix; 2012-05-01 at 00:39.

Originally Posted by Timpaxi View Post
Why i have D50% and that pic has C25%.... Conky i mean..
C for charge and D for drain if I'm not mistaken, it changes if it's plugged in or not plugged in.

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post

Maybe flash your phone..

Posts: 494 | Thanked: 111 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by HanzBlix View Post
C for charge and D for drain if I'm not mistaken, it changes if it's plugged in or not plugged in.
Yeah, that's it.. Thanks.

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
How are peoples N9's going charging overnight face-down?

My device passed the OppUI 1400MHz Test yesterday, worked fine until this morning the screen wouldnt come on again.

It was on wall charger and screen was facing down.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
@HanzBlix
@Timpaxi

That is why i ask IF someone has Sociality and Opptimizer to make sure.

Yep! I already reflash it! and when i get all my settings back.. facebook fail again :/ and i haven't even installed sociality anymore and it's fail when i installed opptimizer.. So.. Something with my old settings and opptimizer kills it. And the Ovistore 5x download limit is sooooo fu*** stupid!