Notices

Posts: 58 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2012 @ india
Originally Posted by khan.orak View Post
Did you download the two multimedia objects at once/simultaneously?
No. Only one person has sent the multimedia object .More over i have the issue with the plain messages too.

Person A message ending in Person B conversation. Some times it is available in both conversations. I don't have any duplicate contacts.

Posts: 198 | Thanked: 130 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Pakistan
Originally Posted by kumardodla View Post
No. Only one person has sent the multimedia object .More over i have the issue with the plain messages too.

Person A message ending in Person B conversation. Some times it is available in both conversations. I don't have any duplicate contacts.
I cannot say about SMS malfunction, maybe because of tracker database being corrupted.

However, on Wazapp image problem (if it is an image), open wazapp folder in MyDocs via Filebox, then media, and you'll see probably one picture in there with the name owhatsapp.jpg or something.

Tutorial - OpenVPN for N9

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Trying out the new version i noticed one difference in the receiving media protocol. Previously if multiple media were simultaneously downloaded it wasn't an issue but now if f.e. 2images complete download at the same time, only one is actually saved. Clicking on the other image will open the first image too.

Since I don't really communicate using whatsapp i tried to reproduce the above using my other device, a droid, to send images to the N9 and it was pretty reproducable. Both devices were on the same wifi network though I don't think that would have made a difference.

Personally the above doesn't matter but I found it interesting to highlight

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
Trying out the new version i noticed one difference in the receiving media protocol. Previously if multiple media were simultaneously downloaded it wasn't an issue but now if f.e. 2images complete download at the same time, only one is actually saved. Clicking on the other image will open the first image too.

Since I don't really communicate using whatsapp i tried to reproduce the above using my other device, a droid, to send images to the N9 and it was pretty reproducable. Both devices were on the same wifi network though I don't think that would have made a difference.

Personally the above doesn't matter but I found it interesting to highlight
Well actually there is this fault in file_naming scheme. Download 2 at the same time and the first one which gets downloaded is overwritten by the latter.

Download one after another, it gets correct naming i.e. owhatsapp_2.jpg

The Following User Says Thank You to khan.orak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 58 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2012 @ india
Originally Posted by khan.orak View Post
I cannot say about SMS malfunction, maybe because of tracker database being corrupted.

However, on Wazapp image problem (if it is an image), open wazapp folder in MyDocs via Filebox, then media, and you'll see probably one picture in there with the name owhatsapp.jpg or something.
Actually 5 days before i flashed my device and installed the 0.9.17 vesion, that time both wazapp and normal SMS has the above issue. By searching in the forum i came to know that reflash will help. So, i reflashed the device and installed the 0.9.19 version. But this time i have only issue with the wazapp. As of now N9 messaging SMS
is working fine.

Any way thanks for your help.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
kumardodla,

If only Wazapp has an issue, uninstall it; remove /home/user/.wazapp, reboot then install it again...

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
kumardodla,

If only Wazapp has an issue, uninstall it; remove /home/user/.wazapp, reboot then install it again...
can not find /home/user/.wazapp in 0.9.19

have been:
1. instal 0.9.17, worked, but want to refresh the phone, then I reflash it
2. install 0.9.19, nothing happen when press the icon
3. uninstall, and no folder .wazaap
4. reinstall 0.9.17, worked.
5. uninstall it; remove /home/user/.wazapp, reboot then install 0.9.19 again.
6. nothing happen when press the icon and no folder /home/user/.wazapp.

(I always reboot between install and uninstalling)

is there any advice? thanx.

Last edited by loky; 2013-04-12 at 08:55. Reason: solved; see [url]http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p=1335589&postcount=9564[/url]

Originally Posted by loky View Post
can not find /home/user/.wazapp in 0.9.19

have been:
1. instal 0.9.17, worked, but want to refresh the phone, then I reflash it
2. install 0.9.19, nothing happen when press the icon
3. uninstall, and no folder .wazaap
4. reinstall 0.9.17, worked.
5. uninstall it; remove /home/user/.wazapp, reboot then install 0.9.19 again.
6. nothing happen when press the icon and no folder /home/user/.wazapp.

(I always reboot between install and uninstalling)

is there any advice? thanx.
Enable Hidden Files option in filebox.

The Following User Says Thank You to khan.orak For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
start in terminal and post FULL LOG here

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by coderus View Post
/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp
start in terminal and post FULL LOG here
already doing it.
1. no devel-su: the terminal only show log
Code:
BusyBox v1.20.0.git (MeeGo 3:1.20-0.2+0m8) built-in shell (ash)Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.~ $ /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazappWAManager: wazapp 0.9.19WAManager: No running instance found. Proceeding with relaunchAccounts: Looking for 510101026902788Accounts: found waxmpp account with imsi: 510101026902788WAManager: <Models.account.Account instance at 0x3ca3f5a8>Accounts: Looking for 510101026902788Accounts: found waxmpp account with imsi: 510101026902788Successfully resolved MeeGo graphics system: /usr/lib/qt4/plugins/graphicssystems/libqmeegographicssystem.soX Error: BadDamage (invalid Damage parameter) 153Extension: 146 (Uknown extension)Minor opcode: 2 (Unknown request)Resource id: 0x13bFound SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrameFound v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImageMeegoGraphics: found EGL_NOK_image_sharedMeegoGraphics: found EGL_KHR_lock_surface2MeegoGraphics: found EGL_KHR_fence_syncfile:///opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/common/WAStackWindow.qml:92:5: QML Image: Cannot open:file:///home/user/.cache/wazapp/background-portrait.jpg?ran=0.7093204529955983file:///opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/Misc/WASplash.qml:86:5: QML Image: Cannot open:*file:///home/user/.cache/wazapp/background-portrait.jpg?ran=0.5280952581670135No valid handle to create pixmap from received.file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:76:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabledfile:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:76:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabledPacket::ErrorPacket: "requested pixmap 'meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabled' QSize(0, 0) already acquired by client"file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:76:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabledfile:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:76:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabledPacket::ErrorPacket: "requested pixmap 'meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabled' QSize(0, 0) already acquired by client"file:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:76:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabledfile:///usr/lib/qt4/imports/com/nokia/meego/Button.qml:76:5: QML BorderImage: Failed to get image from provider: image://theme/meegotouch-button-navigationbar-button-background-disabledfile:///opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/common/Broadcast.qml:142:5: QML Column: Cannot specifytop, bottom, verticalCenter, fill or centerIn anchors for items inside Columnfile:///opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/Chats/Chats.qml:188:5: QML Column: Cannot specify top,bottom, verticalCenter, fill or centerIn anchors for items inside Columnlibqtcontacts-tracker: initializing libqtcontacts-tracker 4.19.2-1+0m8 for /usr/bin/python2.6[10600]libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1591: Not cleaning up obsolete resources for nao:hasTag property since the property's range is too generic(rdfs:Resource).libqtcontacts-tracker: engine.cpp:1591: Not cleaning up obsolete resources for nao:hasTag property since the property's range is too generic(rdfs:Resource).Accounts: Looking for 510101026902788Accounts: found waxmpp account with imsi: 510101026902788SHOW FULL SCREENTraceback (most recent call last):File "/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazapp", line 51, in <module>wam = WAManager(app)File "/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wamanager.py", line 51, in __init__self.proceed()File "/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wamanager.py", line 172, in proceedself.createDirs()File "/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wamanager.py", line 120, in createDirsself.createDir(d)File "/opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wamanager.py", line 125, in createDiros.makedirs(d)File "/usr/lib/python2.6/os.py", line 157, in makedirsmkdir(name, mode)OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/home/user/MyDocs/Wazapp'Meego graphics system destroyedX Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10Extension: 135 (MIT-SHM)Minor opcode: 1 (X_ShmAttach)Resource id: 0x3e00009X Error: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied) 10Extension: 135 (MIT-SHM)Minor opcode: 1 (X_ShmAttach)Resource id: 0x3e0000cX Error: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter) 135Extension: 135 (MIT-SHM)Minor opcode: 2 (X_ShmDetach)Resource id: 0x3e00010X Error: BadShmSeg (invalid shared segment parameter) 135Extension: 135 (MIT-SHM)Minor opcode: 2 (X_ShmDetach)Resource id: 0x3e00012Segmentation fault~ $
2. devel-su: the registering wazapp phase appeared (long waiting)
Code:
BusyBox v1.20.0.git (MeeGo 3:1.20-0.2+0m8) built-in shell (ash)Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.~ $ devel-suPassword:BusyBox v1.20.0.git (MeeGo 3:1.20-0.2+0m8) built-in shell (ash)Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands.~ # /opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/wazappWAManager: wazapp 0.9.19WAManager: No running instance found. Proceeding with relaunchAccounts: Looking for 510101026902788WAManager: Noneinvoker: Invoking execution: '/usr/lib/AccountSetup/bin/waxmppplugin'~ # Created instanceunique or no?truein defaultSetup type: 1Accounts: Looking for 510101026902788SMSHandler: INIT MANAGER!RemoteThemeDaemonClient: Failed to connect to theme server (that's OK if you're on a PC)LocalThemeDaemonClient: Looking for assets in "/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch"file:///opt/waxmppplugin/bin/wazapp/UI/Registration/SMSRegistration.qml:89:5: QML Column: Cannot specify top, bottom, verticalCenter, fill or centerIn anchors for items inside ColumnFound SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrameFound v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImageX Error: BadDamage (invalid Damage parameter) 153Extension: 146 (Uknown extension)Minor opcode: 2 (Unknown request)Resource id: 0x29hijackWindow() context created for RegistrationUI(0x5e0638) 1Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrameFound v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImageQGLWindowSurface: Using plain widget as windowsurface QGLWindowSurface(0x13a41a8)Found EGL_KHR_image_pixmap & GL_OES_EGL_image extensions (preferred method)!Found texture_from_pixmap EGL extension!~ # GET{'Accept': 'text/json', 'User-Agent': 'WhatsApp/2.4.7 S40Version/14.26 Device/Nokia302'}cc=xx&in=xxxxxxxxx6&lc=US&lg=en&mcc=000&mnc=000&method=sms&id=9a61778b3730a8b949f78f62fa041dc1&token=e64e4028f884eaf4621ffa576a16a63eOpening connection to*v.whatsapp.netRequesting /v2/code?cc=xx&in=xxxxxxxxx&lc=US&lg=en&mcc=000&mnc=000&method=sms&id=9a61778b3730a8b949f78f62fa041dc1&token=e64e4028f884eaf4621ffa576a16a63eWACodeRequest: {"status":"sent","length":6,"method":"sms","retry_after":1805}RegistrationUI: sentMeego graphics system destroyedFound SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrameFound v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImagehijackWindow() context created for RegistrationUI(0x5e0638) 1Found SGX/MBX driver, enabling FullClearOnEveryFrameFound v1.4 driver, enabling brokenTexSubImageQGLWindowSurface: Using plain widget as windowsurface QGLWindowSurface(0x627f28)MDeclarativeScreenPrivate Covered: trueMDeclarativeScreenPrivate Covered: falseMDeclarativeScreenPrivate Covered: trueMDeclarativeScreenPrivate Covered: falseMeego graphics system destroyed~ #
Solved. Thanx

ps: i hide my phone number

btw,

Originally Posted by kumardodla View Post
Actually 5 days before i flashed my device and installed the 0.9.17 vesion, that time both wazapp and normal SMS has the above issue. By searching in the forum i came to know that reflash will help. So, i reflashed the device and installed the 0.9.19 version. But this time i have only issue with the wazapp. As of now N9 messaging SMS
is working fine.

Any way thanks for your help.
it's happen to me too right now (only wazapp, don't know about the sms).

Last edited by loky; 2013-04-12 at 09:02. Reason: solved and etc

Tags
godoftool, harmattan, is-a-miracle, nokia n9, spacker_thread, tarekgalal, toddler_daycare, toolcoderus, wazapp, whatsapp