Has anyone bought invisible shield for N9 ? I would like to know if it feels when you swipe from edges .

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Manchester UK
I've used it & i find it kinda nightmare to use sometimes. Swipe aren't as responsive as bare. Swiping upwards & downwards seems to be better than swiping side ways. As for the appearance someone have mentioned before it has orange peel effect.

The Following User Says Thank You to jerritee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
I love mine. Loved it on the N900 and now on the N9.

My favorite part, besides the peace of mind, is that the Zagg shield kind of repels skin oils, so fingerprints are really no longer an issue on the screen.

To swipe from off bezel, I do have to swipe slower now to make sure it's recognized correctly. Once you get used to it, it's not so bad.

The Following User Says Thank You to cddiede For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Swipe works well on it, I am so glad I bought an invisible shield, now my N9 is protected.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ south of France
Originally Posted by jerritee View Post
I've used it & i find it kinda nightmare to use sometimes. Swipe aren't as responsive as bare. Swiping upwards & downwards seems to be better than swiping side ways. As for the appearance someone have mentioned before it has orange peel effect.
I use it waiting for my Noreve case.
As soon I receive the case, my ZAGG is going to trash can!
Swipe is less responsive for me upwards and downwards, side ways are ok...
And after 2 weeks of use, orange peel effect is still here, and it's look uggly on my white N9 body!
I'll try Brando for the screen (I used it with my N900), but I'll never buy a ZAGG again...

Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
Originally Posted by cevenn View Post
I use it waiting for my Noreve case.
As soon I receive the case, my ZAGG is going to trash can!
Swipe is less responsive for me upwards and downwards, side ways are ok...
And after 2 weeks of use, orange peel effect is still here, and it's look uggly on my white N9 body!
I'll try Brando for the screen (I used it with my N900), but I'll never buy a ZAGG again...
Did you install it yourself? I had someone that installs them for a living install it. There is no orange peel and no problems.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Manchester UK
The orange peel effect is always there due to the material.
I've used it on my N900 and N9. Works great on N900 to be honest but not as good on N9.
I've also noticed that it sucks if you have dry fingers. But as for the protection it's sure is a peace of mind.

Guys I wants to buy me this for my n9... The instore craaap here in SA doesnt curve with the glass, and basically doesnt stick to the surface around the edges. Does this curve? And I carry my phone in Jeans pocket...Will it somehow cause it to be misplaced?

My smudgy fingers are the doom of my touch screen phones!

Thank ye

Ive had the zagg on my n900 and i loved it, for my n9, I wenk with skinomi and its alot better than the zagg, there is no orange peel effect, and the skinomi covers the entire glass on my n9, even the curved edges. Its been two weeks and the skinomi still looks like new, with my zagg, i remember that the corners started peeling up after a few weeks

The Following User Says Thank You to Ali bhai For This Useful Post:
To those who have the Zagg skin how does it go about protecting the top of the phone where the headphones / charger connect?

My phone is starting to peel at the top from pressing down on the latch to charge the phone so would like something to cover that part.

Ali bhai
how well does the skinomi cover the top/bottom as i was also thinking of one due to the no orange peel effect.