Active Topics

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Thanks! (and sorry for late feedback - I was busy away for a few days).

So, do I understand correctly, that now we (as in Community) are just waiting for the work and formalities of transferring all assets to MC eV (this month, hopefully), and then, for announcement about a request form that we need to fill in, for being accepted as Regular Members?
Yes, that is the plan.

If yes:
1. When and who will decide on final method to keep inactive members out of General Assembly?

Or, do we need some referendum/voting to finalize new MV eV rules?*

*(sorry joerg, I know you have, surely, much to repeat about it, but not asking you - this question is aimed at win7mac)?

If yes:

1a. When this vote is expected?

Or, are there some roadblocks, that need to be passed along the way?

If yes:

1b: What are they, and what plans to overcome them we have now?
These things are under discussion.
We have Meamo Council meeting again tonight, 20:00 UTC on irc channel #maemo-meeting, so please join in!
(I have not seen you there even as I know you are a former Council member. You do of course know that it is an open meeting, participation of The Community is encouraged...?)

Sorry if it was answered somewhere before - I think it deserve clarification, as NielDK's resignation and re-resignation caused some confusion. For example, half of the:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=14

...Doesn't seem to apply now (as we don't have less than 3 MC eV board now...).
True. There is no urgent need for elections now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:

Tags
board says tina, sack the board, skateboard