Is it possible to download 13line quran (indopak)in nokia N9. if yes, then kindly tell me how to do that..And is it safe to run android ice cream sandwich in nokia N9. I bought a new one but i am not happy with OVi store.. there are so many apps in android market..I bought this mobile only because of it's appearance and didn't take any notice
about its market.. but now i am facing problems..can't use viber, whattsapp, video call via skype

Posts: 500 | Thanked: 437 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Oklahoma
Originally Posted by faiza View Post
Is it possible to download 13line quran (indopak)in nokia N9. if yes, then kindly tell me how to do that..And is it safe to run android ice cream sandwich in nokia N9. I bought a new one but i am not happy with OVi store.. there are so many apps in android market..I bought this mobile only because of it's appearance and didn't take any notice
about its market.. but now i am facing problems..can't use viber, whattsapp, video call via skype
13line quran requires Android 2.1 and up according to the program page. Your N9 is not an Android based device so 13line quran will not operate on the N9. The 13 Line site appears to have the indopak version in pdf format. This should work well if you have a pdf reader on your N9. It may be possible to dual boot the N9 to ICS in the future. Look around the forums and see if anyone is working on that.

Last edited by tzsm98; 2012-08-09 at 21:08. Reason: add url, pdf information