Posts: 259 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, GR
Then if you knew all about this device, why bought it in the first place? And why selling it so early? Not satisfied? Don't like the color? Is it problematic in any way?

And yes, it is a "Buy & Sell" section in a COMMUNITY page, not a "I just bought this to sell to you suckers and make profit at your expense, because you didn't manage to get one when it was sold". And this is again my humble opinion.

Last edited by gsalone; 2016-08-22 at 08:41.

Posts: 104 | Thanked: 228 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ Poland
Originally Posted by gsalone View Post
Then if you knew all about this device, why bought it in the first place? And why selling it so early? Not satisfied? Don;t like the colour? Is it problematic in any way?

And yes, it is a "Buy & Sell" section in a COMMUNITY page, not a "I just bought this to sell to you suckers and make profit at your expense, because you didn't manage to get one when it was sold". And this is again my humble opinion.
You got me! It's problematic.

I was making a call the other day, and this fancy girl came along saying "Mmmm, such a sexy red Jolla you've got here". But then she realised I forgot to remove this gray "Lift here" sticker on the back. And now she's gone & so I'm selling this damn thing.

Take it easy, gsalone ; )

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prosper For This Useful Post:
Posts: 259 | Thanked: 161 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Athens, GR
Jokes aside, as a potential buyer I am asking why you are selling it. Why not satisfied with it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gsalone For This Useful Post:
There are some annoyances that, after 5 years with N9, make it hard for me to switch. It's not about the device, as it's performing very well. It's the OS.
Excessively slow transitions, underdeveloped browser search engine, lack of features in general. It may sound prosaic, but as I am optimistic about the future of this platform, I'm just overwhelmed with my work. Just can't look at it lying on the shelf. Aurajoki update looks promising though.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prosper For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by prosper View Post
You got me! It's problematic.

I was making a call the other day, and this fancy girl came along saying "Mmmm, such a sexy red Jolla you've got here". But then she realised I forgot to remove this gray "Lift here" sticker on the back. And now she's gone & so I'm selling this damn thing.
Happens to me all the time. Well, it's probably not 'cos of the device but as I am so damn sexy just by myself!

Originally Posted by prosper View Post
There are some annoyances that, after 5 years with N9, make it hard for me to switch. It's not about the device, as it's performing very well. It's the OS.
Excessively slow transitions, underdeveloped browser search engine, lack of features in general. It may sound prosaic, but as I am optimistic about the future of this platform, I'm just overwhelmed with my work. Just can't look at it lying on the shelf. Aurajoki update looks promising though.
Have you compared it to the original Jolla sbj1, as I understand model C should be superior to that in many aspects.
(And yes, I had N9 before and I swapped it to sbj1 just short of three years ago, and have not really missed it...)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
Unfortunately didn't have the occasion to compare the devices, switched directly from N9 to Jolla C. By just looking at them side by side, I would go for the first jolla, as it fits in my pocket. I would be more than happy to see Sailfish 2 on something the size of Sony Xperia Z5 compact.

The Following User Says Thank You to prosper For This Useful Post: