Hi there,

Hey, I just searched with the word headset and didn't really find much on a better headset for the n800. I wasn't born with huge ear holes like Nokia seems to have manufactured their earbuds for. When I put the ear buds in, they stay for a while and then start fallng out, especially if I'm doing something active. So I need something that sounds good for music that will have built-in microphone like the stock Nokia headset has. I went to Radio Shack expecting to find either a headset or an appropriate adapter for an off-the-shelf head set but they had neither. I do have a full size (cover the ears, over the head support) headset made by Plantronics that works for music but I would need an adapter to plug it's separate speaker and microphone jacks into. So, any ideas? What have you come up with that works? Sorry if this has already been covered.

Thanks
Neil
Seattle

Last edited by sungrove; 2007-03-09 at 05:08.

I ended up finding an adapter that converts the normal pair of 3.5 mm stereo and microphone to our single four pole jack. It's here: http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...PROD&ProdID=97
Still looking for a good headset to go with it. Anybody?

Neil
Seattle