Posts: 58 | Thanked: 63 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Marlborough, Wiltshire, UK
These are great schemes and an opportunity for users to be directly involved in the future development of the Sailfish and Jolla projects.
Richard

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to richardski For This Useful Post:
Posts: 284 | Thanked: 661 times | Joined on Aug 2013 @ Finland
I'm "broke" until first week of December (partly because of TOHKBD), so I guess you'll have to wait a week for my donation

The Following User Says Thank You to Thoke For This Useful Post:
Only 350 more to hit target

Be quick, 240euro to go

I really really don't understand how this guy is already at nearly 2k while CepiPerez is only at 400€. I don't want to talk down his contributions, but in the end all he did was take existing software and packaged it up. Do you seriously need emacs and wine on your phone? Meanwhile CepiPerez wrote several unique great apps that actually make sense on a mobile phone.

Well, just my 2ct

Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by EvilTwin View Post
I really really don't understand how this guy is already at nearly 2k while CepiPerez is only at 400€. I don't want to talk down his contributions, but in the end all he did was take existing software and packaged it up. Do you seriously need emacs and wine on your phone? Meanwhile CepiPerez wrote several unique great apps that actually make sense on a mobile phone.

Well, just my 2ct
Well that's your cents, you can shove 'em to where you like

As for myself, I do not care about your social-media-cr4p so much as to sneeze that way, instead having neat SWDEV tools on my device is worth a lot to me.

Everyone has their favourite needs.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
There was a minor issue with PayPal, which should be solved now.
But, only one day left to reach my goal.

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by EvilTwin View Post

Well, just my 2ct
1. Niel and coderus started their fundraisers earlier and have done equally brave things in my book.
2. Fewer people might know what Cepi has done, will do and who he is...
3. He might have more funding if(you relax and wait while) new people learn to know him and he is posting @TMO...
4. He still got 400€ more than me...WTF?!?!

Don't come here and rain on Niels parade but rather go here if you like to show your support to Cepi also. (But only if you supported niel first )
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...highlight=cepi

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2014-12-08 at 18:55.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
1. Niel and coderus started their fundraisers earlier and have done equally brave things in my book.
2. Fewer people might know what Cepi has done, will do and who he is...
3. He might have more funding if(you relax and wait while) new people learn to know him and he is posting @TMO...
4. He still got 400€ more than me...WTF?!?!

Don't come here and rain on Niels parade but rather go here if you like to show your support to Cepi also. (But only if you supported niel first )
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...highlight=cepi
Like I said, I don't want to belittle his contributions, everybody is free to decide what they work on. I just can't imagine anyone running windows applications or use their phone to code while on the go.
Already posted in Cepi's thread and contributed
Thats why I noticed that the fund only went from ~280€ to around 400€.

Oh, but I do code "on the run"

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nieldk For This Useful Post: