hey guys got a big prob here. first I installed the indian version, but due to skype limitation I had to flash it with USA version, but suddenly I found that the web browser settings are not showing. the web browser drop down menu only shows -- import, open, move, delete. (previously I was using the leaked pr1.2 n that had all the settings of the browser, but no luck this time, so I again flashed the leaked one to my n900 and i was still not able to see any settings button in the browser menu.)

PLZ help me out.

one more thing guys, after installing the official pr1.2 my n900 has stopped detecting the original headphones that came with n900, out of the box.

Posts: 739 | Thanked: 242 times | Joined on Sep 2007 @ Montreal
adblock just won't let me add EasyList no matter how i try...
I looked at the other adblock thread and i can't make it work from the package or xul install as i can never add a list... are you guys copying it somewhere over ssh from another source?

i have yet to find any improvements in 1.2 over my previous stable phone. portrait browsing is a nice gimmick but looking forward to 1.2.1

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Barcelona, Spain
hi

My experience with pr1.2 is really good. The overall performance has improved and the browser is a clear example. i do not have any addblock addon.

Posts: 2,142 | Thanked: 2,054 times | Joined on Dec 2006 @ Sicily
I have experienced now that at times my phone starts buzzing, and closing the browser or pressing one volume key stops that. Never happened before with 1.1.1.