Posts: 38 | Thanked: 12 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Vigo, Spain
Originally Posted by javispedro View Post
They do not ship internationally though.
As usual.

I just can't understand that. Can anyone imagine a Californian online store that doesn't ship to Texas? What do we have the EU for?

Any Finish brave soul willing to help Spaniards here? I'd love to buy a couple of blacks:

http://www.gigantti.fi/product/puhel...-00-64gb-musta

Last edited by sicofante; 2012-07-16 at 20:35.

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Seems that I got myself the last 64GiB N9 from computeruniverse :S They are no longer available...

Hey all,
I'm from Finland, and I have 9/10 condition black Nokia N9 64GB.

Body: usb-cover is missing, otherwise super fine

Screen: some minor scratches, which can only be seen on the right light and angle, cannot be seen when screen is on

Unlocked.

Comes with silicon case and OEM charger.

Will ship everywhere, if buyer pays the shipping costs.

Can provide pics and answer questions, just ask!

For what it's worth, a cyan 64GB is $824.99 USD. But it's much cheaper to get a black and swap the casing with a cyan.

Posts: 178 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Austria
Seems N9's getting rare, special 64GB version.

Tried to order one since last week offert in several onlineshops (price from 380 - 450Euros).
Everytime I got told that this device is out of stock now, they don't know when or if they get new ones.

Best price I find now is about 498Euros (up to 650,-!)

So I think I have to stick with my 16GB one, see no chance to get a 64GB version to a acceptable price.

Posts: 2,355 | Thanked: 5,249 times | Joined on Jan 2009 @ Barcelona
Originally Posted by sicofante View Post
Another Spaniard here
Found a Spanish online retailer, Antzup , they have the 64GiB Black one in stock at 469eur. Not a good price but German retailers seem to be disappearing (cyberport also says out of stock now..).

EDIT: Gigantti.fi already seems to be out of stock for the White 64GiB. Black 64GiB still at 319eur.

Last edited by javispedro; 2012-07-19 at 13:25.

I purchased my 64GB N9 from Amazon for $440.99. However, Nokia doesn't support their manufacturer's warranty in the US. I plan to buy a warranty plan from Ensquared.

The purchase was very easy. I ordered it July 2nd and received it July 5. Amazon is very reputable and the seller HasselFreeCell is highly rated. If anything, Amazon has great customer service. Good luck!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to True Dee For This Useful Post:
I still miss my old black 64 from Finland. It's been 6 months? One of the most memorable mobiles I've ever owned. I'd still like to pick one up but not for the $400.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Mumbai
Originally Posted by Parb View Post
I bought an N9 for $448 from Amazon.com maybe two weeks ago now. The seller was Wireless Everything. The unit is from Vietnam, product code 059L9X6 for firmware purposes, manufactured in China, May 21 , 2012. The build quality of the unit is perfect. It came with a European-style power adapter (AC-16e) and a converter for US sockets that the seller included. I thought the convert was cheap looking and confusing, so I haven't used it, although the power adapter itself looks fine (that's the original Nokia part included with the phone). I power the unit from a computer or with the high-efficiency charger for the N900 (AC-10u, which can be found on Amazon, sold directly from Amazon and other suppliers for about $10). The charger is noticeably faster than using a USB 2.0 port on a computer.

I had previously ordered a unit directly from Amazon, which cost $40 more and came from the Philippines. I returned that unit, however; the side of the screen next to the buttons wasn't flush with the body of the phone (and at that time I wasn't sure that I wanted an N9 over an 808).
I bought the exavct variant, now i'm having problems updating the phone to PR 1.3. The updater on the phone won't show PR 1.3 update & navifirm plus wont show this variant on PR 1.3 release, so i can't flash it either.

Were you able to update your N9 to PR 1.3?
Please help me.

Posts: 1,225 | Thanked: 1,905 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Quezon City, Philippines
Originally Posted by nishkarsh View Post
I bought the exavct variant, now i'm having problems updating the phone to PR 1.3. The updater on the phone won't show PR 1.3 update & navifirm plus wont show this variant on PR 1.3 release, so i can't flash it either.

Were you able to update your N9 to PR 1.3?
Please help me.
Just flash the update for 001/Global, sans eMMC image.