Posts: 3,397 | Thanked: 1,212 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Netherlands
Is your karma OK? Did you check spam folder?

Posts: 3,790 | Thanked: 5,718 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Vienna, Austria
Yes. Karma >300 should do, spam folders were fun to look at (I never knew how easy it was to lose weight! I ordered immediately!), but didn't have the expected result in terms of finding the maemo.org mail.

It's probably due to the crisis. No more money for stamps or something like that ...

Posts: 3,105 | Thanked: 11,088 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ Mountain View (CA, USA)
Do you have more than one email address related to your account?

yes; i read on the mailing list that the secondary email address would be used. anyway, i checked both accounts.

the same happened before the referendum in february, dave had to re-send me my tokens then.

everythings sorted out, provider's helpdesk re-sent the mail... and it was fun making a choice this time. i even used a spreadsheet to get an overview about candidates, their strengths an weaknesses in relation to things that i consider important.

next time we should have some sort of voting assistant as an application for the tablets... you know, it imports the profiles of all the candidates, you click on what's important for you (popularity? technical skills? looks? based close to your home? using an apple product? humor?) on a scale from 1-5 and the application will rank the candidates for you in the end

Last edited by benny1967; 2009-03-15 at 20:02.

Posts: 1,605 | Thanked: 1,601 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Southern California
Update: http://blogs.gnome.org/bolsh/2009/03...-story-so-far/

Go vote now!

Tim

Posts: 30 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Bulgaria
I do not have "the email" too? My karma is 26. What is the limit of the karma for voting?
I vote on previous elections.

Originally Posted by dzahariev View Post
I do not have "the email" too? My karma is 26. What is the limit of the karma for voting?
I think you need greater than 25 (or is it 25 and greater; I'm not sure), either way, you should have gotten an email.

The Following User Says Thank You to BrentDC For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by dzahariev View Post
a) Look at your spam filter. After my problem was resolved, I received other mails by Dave, all of them went straight to the spam folder on my mail server.
b) Check your account at maemo.org if you're using more than one mail address. AFAIK, they sent it to one of the additional addresses this time, not to the main one, if a user has more than one address registered there.
c) email Dave, the sender of this mail. (Just don't want to publish his address in too many places... ) - He always helps.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to benny1967 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 4 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Bulgaria
Done :-)
I get the email from Dave and vote.

The Following User Says Thank You to dzahariev For This Useful Post:

Tags
community council, election, maemo community council, vote