Active Topics

Hey, anyone who wants to get an N800 (or 770) should run to any of the closing Compusa stores because they are ditching the units for cheap. It's $280 new for a N800 or $249 new for a 770! (as opposed to $399 or $349 regularly) I bought a 2nd one yesterday. For some reason they set them to 30% off immediately and since they are sort of an unknown item, there were many of them at the store I went to (Edison, NJ) still available.

Originally Posted by harknell View Post
Hey, anyone who wants to get an N800 (or 770) should run to any of the closing Compusa stores because they are ditching the units for cheap. It's $280 new for a N800 or $249 new for a 770! (as opposed to $399 or $349 regularly) I bought a 2nd one yesterday. For some reason they set them to 30% off immediately and since they are sort of an unknown item, there were many of them at the store I went to (Edison, NJ) still available.
I think that depends on the store. I went to compusa when the news first broke here that they were closing stores. They were offering 10% off at the ones around me. They also only had a few left.

Posts: 428 | Thanked: 54 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ Washington DC
i went to two stores in my area and they're already sold out